Can anyone help me identify these wheels?

Eharpo

I've been looking everywhere for this exact wheel for my 2009 2dr JK but have not been able to locate it. If anyone knows the name or manufacturer, can u help a fellow Jeeper out?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403231368.647641.jpg

Indefatigable

I want to say Moto wheels. Their website has one very similar, but it has a bit of chrome on the lip. Maybe those were re painted?

Eharpo

Those ATX wheels were the closest I could find as well. And I like the other one too, just don't want any chrome on the wheel at all.

Eharpo

Now that I look at it, I think the Moto is the one, just all black. How difficult is it to have wheels painted or powder coated? And is it very expensive?

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Looks to be a Moto Metal 951 wheel that's been either powder coated black or Plasti-Dip'd black or the 6 chrome pieces removed......the 6 double spoke spokes are a match and the smaller center cap looks very close as well........the picture isn't as crisp so it's hard to see it in finer detail........but this wheels in all black is the closest match i could find.......I'm not 100% convinced though because it looks as if the each spoke is ribbed down the middle.......may be the angle of the shot and the focus is not the greatest......I could be wrong

~Woodrow~

black_mo951_265_70_18_nttg_001__60432_1389815004_1280_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
X2.......Most wheels can be had in several different lug patterns........but make no mistake that is the wheel the OP was asking to identify and at about $125+/- per wheel it's reasonably priced.

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom