Camp WAYALIFE - Home Sweet Home

Miramontes

Congratulation on the new home and new life. The area looks wonderful. I need to make some time to head up there.

Chris

maxcustody

Place looks great, nice additions................So nice to have a big work space. When we lived in IL, we had a 40 x 72 shop, I sure do miss that.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Glad you guys liked the “art”! :thumb: Cindy and Eddie are two of the most kind, caring, and humble people you will ever meet. I am just happy we were able to give back and contribute some things that will forever be a part of Camp WAYALIFE! :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Do I spy a wayalife banner? Whose jk was this?

You spy correctly. This JK belongs to our good friend Ken. He suffered a terrible rollover accident and is lucky to be alive. He has a lot of money in it and we will be helping him to salvage whatever we can.

JKWrang

You spy correctly. This JK belongs to our good friend Ken. He suffered a terrible rollover accident and is lucky to be alive. He has a lot of money in it and we will be helping him to salvage whatever we can.

Now thats a good friend! Glad Ken made it out alive and has good jeep friends to help him and his Jeep on the road to recovery

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rccrwlr

True friend! Haven't seen it and I don't want to pry but I really hope he is doing ok. I can't imagine

--rccrwlr. ".....and that's it baby!"

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
He's actually doing great and already has a new 4-door JK. After giving it a thorough once over, I think we can salvage the ProRock 60 front axle, front DTD coil overs, Atlas transfer case, drive shafts and WARN PowerPlant. The rest.... I think it'll be going to the scrapyard.

bkac

Caught the Bug
He's actually doing great and already has a new 4-door JK. After giving it a thorough once over, I think we can salvage the ProRock 60 front axle, front DTD coil overs, Atlas transfer case, drive shafts and WARN PowerPlant. The rest.... I think it'll be going to the scrapyard.

Looking at the picture what a bitter sweet miracle! I couldn't even begin to imagine. Glad he's recovering well! :thumbup:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rccrwlr

Great to hear

--rccrwlr. ".....and that's it baby!"

JKWrang

Idk man... that windshield looks mint. .. haha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DA RUNT

Good to hear Ken is doing good and is already in a new rig. Bonus you can save some of those parts. :thumb:

Top Bottom