Californians Now Paying Over 51 Cents Per Gallon In State Taxes

bhaner

Wow. You passed Washington. That just means that we will get another hike... Currently at $0.494.

sc_rhino

I think Cali is quietly nudging people to buy electric, which nobody can do and apparently the grid couldn't handle.

FFPulley77

Hooked
My buddy and I were talking about having electric cars and people that live in apartments… what happens when there’s more electric cars than charging stations in the parking area? Will they enter the Thunderdome to decide which person charges??

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My buddy and I were talking about having electric cars and people that live in apartments… what happens when there’s more electric cars than charging stations in the parking area? Will they enter the Thunderdome to decide which person charges??
I would be for electric cars for apartment dwellers if this happens.

I would be for electric cars for apartment dwellers if this happens.
A lot of apartments are providing half the parking spots than are actually needed. This means if there is a second or third car, people are parking in a neighborhood street or store parking lot overnight. Given this, even if apartments provide a charging port per apartment, less than half the cars could be charged.

I pitty the people who live in such crappy apartments but this is a common situation in California. This is a common problem in Texas as well.

The proposed solution is that everyone should own a bicycle.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
A lot of apartments are providing half the parking spots than are actually needed. This means if there is a second or third car, people are parking in a neighborhood street or store parking lot overnight. Given this, even if apartments provide a charging port per apartment, less than half the cars could be charged.

I pitty the people who live in such crappy apartments but this is a common situation in California. This is a common problem in Texas as well.

The proposed solution is that everyone should own a bicycle.
I’d be okay with everyone else owning a bicycle. Then I would have to worry about the emissions my vehicles put off. Good idea.

Top Bottom