California or Bust : An Epic Trek Across the California Emigrant Trail

I am so jealous. If I wasn't going through chemo treatments right now I would be all over this trip! Whether I was invited or not! Haha!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I am so jealous. If I wasn't going through chemo treatments right now I would be all over this trip! Whether I was invited or not! Haha!

By all means, you would be more than welcome to join us if you could. Stay tough and keep fighting.

Thanks brother. Will do. Everything's going as well as possible so far! Maybe next year I will be able to join you guys on a trip!

Two short weeks away …

May 30th at noon we hope to find that all things are ready, and we take up our line and march for the far off Country, feeling to some extent the magnitude of our undertaking -- Altho the distance is great, the privations perhaps numerous, and dangers of the way, (for our journey lies through the Indian Country, and they are hostile to the whites) which no doubt are also numerous, present a barrier to the reflections; still, throwing ourselves on the mercy, an reflections; and protection of God, we are willing to meet these difficulties, and hope to overcome them, and accomplish our object -- CALIFORNIA OR BUST.

Two short weeks away …

May 30th at noon we hope to find that all things are ready, and we take up our line and march for the far off Country, feeling to some extent the magnitude of our undertaking -- Altho the distance is great, the privations perhaps numerous, and dangers of the way, (for our journey lies through the Indian Country, and they are hostile to the whites) which no doubt are also numerous, present a barrier to the reflections; still, throwing ourselves on the mercy, an reflections; and protection of God, we are willing to meet these difficulties, and hope to overcome them, and accomplish our object -- CALIFORNIA OR BUST.

Sure is coming up quickly and I still need to do some well needed checks and maintenance! :shock:

Sure is coming up quickly and I still need to do some well needed checks and maintenance! :shock:

Me too! Driveshafts are being rebuilt as we speak and still need to go to dealer for evap leak. Need to install new brake pads, change oil, lube, and tighten everything. Where is JeepFan when I need him?

What lies ahead of us in the near future...

main.php

"Daylight revealed to my eyes the awful sight of dead horses and cattle lying in heaps..."
— Pusey Graves, September 2nd 1850

main.php

Top Bottom