CABIN FEVER - MOAB CURE 4/4 thru 4/9

FrigginPope

Just managed to nail down a reservation for Wed-Sat so we at least have the back half of the week covered. We'll just have to slum it in the wilderness eating whatever crawls by my shantytown rig up until then unless we get lucky and they can extend it if someone else cancels. Looking forward to getting together with yousguys again and of course getting out of the house to enjoy some open air in Moab.

Slimebones

Just managed to nail down a reservation for Wed-Sat so we at least have the back half of the week covered. We'll just have to slum it in the wilderness eating whatever crawls by my shantytown rig up until then unless we get lucky and they can extend it if someone else cancels. Looking forward to getting together with yousguys again and of course getting out of the house to enjoy some open air in Moab.

Glad things are falling into place. Will be great to see you again.

Slimebones

A couple of the group

Attachments

• PXL_20210407_201309489.jpg
    PXL_20210407_201309489.jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20210408_114824~2.jpg
    IMG_20210408_114824~2.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 14

woof359

were headed out there in a couple weeks, I was wondering, if some one was to break down and couldnt fix it on the trail who would you call in the Moab area to come and tow you back to town ?

bigcale

Caught the Bug
were headed out there in a couple weeks, I was wondering, if some one was to break down and couldnt fix it on the trail who would you call in the Moab area to come and tow you back to town ?

Rule #1, don't wheel alone.

Otherwise Moab Motorsports has a trail ready to truck that is pretty bad ass.

woof359

Back from Moab, didn.t break any thing, cant believe how busy it was; Had the chance to talk to the Horse Thief camp ground Ranger, she said it was the busiest Sunday they have ever had. still had a great time tho

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Back from Moab, didn.t break any thing, cant believe how busy it was; Had the chance to talk to the Horse Thief camp ground Ranger, she said it was the busiest Sunday they have ever had. still had a great time tho
Yeah its gets busier and busier probably until June or July then dies down until September...Glad you had no breaks!

Top Bottom