C gusset questions

Maybe i missedit. What was the c gusset question?

And after all i have heard about sleeves i am going the other directions and not looking back.

Evo MFG has a fix for that

btw, RCV endorsed you (EVO) the other day when I ordered shafts.
Since the sleeve ends are welded, that prevents a person from using the RCV tube seals, so RCV recommended EVO sleeves given EVO sleeves have integrated seals at the ends. works for me!

I'm running ARB lockers and want to upgrade the front axles in my D30 next, so I should be looking for 35 spline front axles, would that be correct? Its already got gussets.:)

ARB makes a locker for the 27 spline Dana 30. He was saying a sleeved D44 cannot be locked. This is possibly due to the diameter of the 35 spline shaft. Im going to do an outer truss and call it good. I could probably run an outer sleeve and a truss if I really want strength. My main concern is bending an axle tube. I doubt I will ever break a chromoly axle, but with a locker anything is possible right..

Paratroopers stay up longer!

the EVO .44 Mags are weld in and require a number of holes drilled in the tubes and then plug welded once the sleeve is slid in. if i am not mistaken, the Nittro are the only sleeves that are not welded at all...

andrew -

I'm having my Pure Jeep C's welded on next Friday for $75. Its just a little piece of mind and I trust the guy doing it.

Top Bottom