Bumpers and sliders off my MW3 4 door

newtdog

I really wish you were closer....I want those sliders! Bump for you.👍

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU

Aeraun

I have the running board steps on my JKU now, would I have to do any drilling/cutting etc. to attach the sliders?

Aeraun

remove the running boards for good and attache the sliders. other than that im not sure

Hmmm its just my Jeep is a lease so for now I'm doing whatever modds I can that don't require "permanent" modifications. At least until I buy it out. If I don't need to cut or drill anything I'll jump on these sliders, if OP is willing to ship

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hmmm its just my Jeep is a lease so for now I'm doing whatever modds I can that don't require "permanent" modifications. At least until I buy it out. If I don't need to cut or drill anything I'll jump on these sliders, if OP is willing to ship

mine is a lease as well. plan on buying it out when im done next year so im just doing what i want :yup:

Aeraun

mine is a lease as well. plan on buying it out when im done next year so im just doing what i want :yup:

Lol yeh I don't see what would stop me from buying it out, I hardly put miles on it so maybe if they give me a crazy deal on a new rubi or something, so just in case I'm taking it easy with the modding, which is incredibly difficult ha. But I would love to have sliders. On the fence about the bumpers

Top Bottom