Building Clementine

rmccown

Its funny, when we were first looking at JLs, we both liked the black fenders, but this one came with color matched, and we were all "Well, ok". Then they kinda grew on us. Now that we have the black ones, yea, we really like it. Wife said "I really like it, makes it look tougher from the front."

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
First time I've seen your rig. Really great!! I like the sliders. I have always done the tube versions but the boat sliders have really grown on me.
From everything I've read and seen they have proven to be just as durable.

rmccown

First time I've seen your rig. Really great!! I like the sliders. I have always done the tube versions but the boat sliders have really grown on me.
From everything I've read and seen they have proven to be just as durable.
Lookin sharp, I like the boat-side look a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks. I like the look of these, though they changed the rock lights from what's in their catalog vs what I got. Not a big deal, just different.

Now to get these lights to turn on when I open the doors instead of via the SPOD...

rmccown

Success! Got my step lights to come on with the dome light. The SPOD has trigger inputs for each channel, so it was a simple solution to run a wire from the driver’s footwell dome light wire to the input for the lights. Comes on and off with the dome, so there’s a nice delay before they turn off.

07A784B2-2688-4A84-94A2-6FD867A8930C.jpeg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Success! Got my step lights to come on with the dome light. The SPOD has trigger inputs for each channel, so it was a simple solution to run a wire from the driver’s footwell dome light wire to the input for the lights. Comes on and off with the dome, so there’s a nice delay before they turn off.

View attachment 362931
That is nice! Well done

Top Bottom