Broken Arrow Trip, Sedona AZ.

Big-T

We are planning to head over to the Sedona, AZ area in July for a 3 day weekend (Dates not yet confirmed, sometime after the 4th). Anyone is welcome to meet up with us and go. We should have a full day and a half to wheel in the area. Got Broken Arrow on the list, any others trails in the area recommended? Thanks for the input.

firecrew1

if your looking to stay around sedona, i would recommend oakcreek homestead, and Smiley rock if your looking for more fun:thumb: also if you want to try something different up in flagstaff there is an area called the CINDERS which is like crushed lava rock sand dunes. its pretty cool, ill see if im around may run over and meet up:cool:

Big-T

if your looking to stay around sedona, i would recommend oakcreek homestead, and Smiley rock if your looking for more fun:thumb: also if you want to try something different up in flagstaff there is an area called the CINDERS which is like crushed lava rock sand dunes. its pretty cool, ill see if im around may run over and meet up:cool:

That sounds great! :thumb: There is about 5 rigs coming from NM so it should be a great time, look forward to meeting up with you. Ill let you know our dates asap so you can plan it.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Run Broken Arrow at night after wheeling it during the day. We ran it with the pink Jeeps all over the place during the day, then had dinner and went back out there with hardly any moon and ran it at night! It was awesome. We were the only ones out there and had to really try pretty hard to find the same lines. Chicken point was really cool at night.

Krieger

I ran Broken Arrow at night and it was a blast for me but the wife not so much. Here's a shot from chicken point at night.

Attachments

• image-3417951929.jpg
    image-3417951929.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 197

TheRoyalDoyle

I'm brand new to the jeep and the forum, but wanted to chime in on this post. I live just outside of Sedona, and would love to join you guys if I can when you come out!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK12

I'm down to run some trails whenever you plan to come out I'm right up in flagstaff

JK12

Where at in Flag? Let me know next time your in the Sedona area would love to wheel with some other Jeep guys. Im hooked on this stuff.

Ill for sure let you know when I am going down ill probably for sure be able to make this trip

bldmncj

We just got done with Smiley Rock, Woodchute trail, Mingus Mt and Horseshoe Canyon this weekend. It was 102 on the trail (Smiley Rock, Horseshoe Canyon) Awesome time. Count me in if i have the days off i would love to go.:beer:

bldmncj

We are planning to head over to the Sedona, AZ area in July for a 3 day weekend (Dates not yet confirmed, sometime after the 4th). Anyone is welcome to meet up with us and go. We should have a full day and a half to wheel in the area. Got Broken Arrow on the list, any others trails in the area recommended? Thanks for the input.
Oak Creek Homestead Trail! Just outside Sedona, on your way to Smiley Rock and Horseshoe Canyon:rock:

Big-T

So What exact date is this looking like being?

We were planning to meet up with firecrew1 (WoL member)after the 4th and run the area, but My Dad became really sick and had to have surgery last month, so we are going to put this on hold until he makes a full recovery. I am not sure how the weather in Sedona is in Sept but may have to plan that far out for now. To add Firecrew1 has his hands full with that Horrific fire and I am sure he needs some time as well. Sorry about the changes.

TheRoyalDoyle

We were planning to meet up with firecrew1 (WoL member)after the 4th and run the area, but My Dad became really sick and had to have surgery last month, so we are going to put this on hold until he makes a full recovery. I am not sure how the weather in Sedona is in Sept but may have to plan that far out for now. To add Firecrew1 has his hands full with that Horrific fire and I am sure he needs some time as well. Sorry about the changes.

No worries! Good luck with everything. I will most likely be running Broken Arrow this Sunday regardless. So If anyone else is still interested let me know! September should be fine.

JK12

No worries! Good luck with everything. I will most likely be running Broken Arrow this Sunday regardless. So If anyone else is still interested let me know! September should be fine.

What time do you plan on running it on Sunday?

JK12

I hope a quick and full recovery for your dad! And good luck to firecrew1 be safe out there man I hope to wheel with you again and with all the others planning to go

TheRoyalDoyle

So its offical. I have a blown shock. Won't be making it on the trail this weekend. Sorry all.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom