BrankZ thread

utiadam

LOSER
I happened to stumble across it this morning I think. Given that I really haven't seen you cause any problems in the past and how long you've been here, I do think that you should have received a pm instead of being called out in a public post.

What happen?

Hey look. Yet another Branks thread.
LOL

Seriously though I haven't noticed anything different.

*edit*

I like the fact you were called out in an open forum. Someone else will learn from it hopefully. And besides everything about this forum is left open so everyone could see what goes on. No secrets, no bullshit. You know that

Last edited:

georgi.photo

I saw your post on the how old you are thread. I thought it was funny, and figured someone else would have posted that much earlier. Not everyone gets sarcasm, especially on line, so... But then again, I'm a -200 post guy, what do I know???😁

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I happened to stumble across it this morning I think. Given that I really haven't seen you cause any problems in the past and how long you've been here, I do think that you should have received a pm instead of being called out in a public post.

That's not how we do things here. Doing things in private causes people to run around saying shit that didn't happen. When it's in the open, everyone can see the truth.

utiadam

LOSER
That's not how we do things here. Doing things in private causes people to run around saying shit that didn't happen. When it's in the open, everyone can see the truth.

I guess I just understand both points of view. Not trying to make waves picking sides. I just feel like we have all known each other a while because of how much time we spend on this forum.

Tree Frog

Brankz your a funny dude. I enjoy your posts. Don't let anybody get to you.
You have got a lot of friends on here that would stand up hard for you even if they like to mess with you.

That My Little Pony or whatever is effing FUNNY. yeah I am taking that meme for sure. HA

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I guess I just understand both points of view. Not trying to make waves picking sides. I just feel like we have all known each other a while because of how much time we spend on this forum.

Not saying you were picking sides. Just telling you why we do what we do.

David1tontj

I haven been here for a long time at least not like before
Yesterday I made a post that some member did not like and now a bunch of people even new members with 100 or less post that don't even know me started crap with me.....
What did I miss or what did I do?

Not trying to start shit but I'm just curious

Oh and I know
This will gets lots of hate and anger with people but I'm ready for it

Lol

Brankz- I think you're talking about the iPhone thread-

Some people really depend on their phone. I use mine for work and communicate a lot with city and county inspectors. They call from a private number and only try once.. I NEED to get that call. Even if some people think it's funny and harmless to shut someone's phone down for 5 minutes. I would be pissed since my job revolves around it.

Now- if you only use your phone to text your girlfriend, play games, and get your feelings hurt on an Internet forum- then yeah- it's pretty funny. Figure out a way to send it to yourself! But that crap doesn't need to be getting spread around. I support olram on this one bud.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Posting up a hack on this forum is not good...period. I support my moderator brothers fully in that regard.

That said, some of the subsequent reactions (rather, over-reactions) were comical. When it works, the hack shuts the phone off for about 5-10 seconds...not minutes, seconds. Nothing is harmed, no data is stolen, and the black helicopters don't get your SSN, blood type, and sperm count.

The point is that the next one might not be so harmless.

Brankz, for whatever reason you got really fired up, really fast. Let it go...

Top Bottom