BrankZ thread

Win win I'm buying the number 2 wheels 😄

But before I will see if I can buy a use set of 35s on 17inch wheels

Because at the moment I'm running 33s on 16s

If any one want to sell me 35s for cheap let me know 👍

35's and 17's

👍 thanks I was thinking that if I'm buying 900 dollar rims I can just save a lil more stop eating and I can get 35s and 17s for a lil more money.
Some one in this forum got he's trail grappers for 500 bucks all 5

I know the place where got them 👍

I would pick #1 or 3. I had some black rims that I really liked, but after a year of using them, the outer edge was chewed up pretty good and there was all sorts of metal showing. At least the ones with the rings you can easily paint and/or replace them. :twocents:

Thank you for your answers I will go for this set up with a blue ring maybe dark red ring 😄

17 inch rims with 35s
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417401318.522659.jpg

Planing in getting the rims and tires by Christmas maybe a week later 👍

rims.jpg

My previous rims... The ones you were looking at don't have those "lugs" on the side of them, so maybe they wont get as chewed up.

Dam! Why can you just paint them?

I probably could have sanded down some of the rough edges and painted, but there were sharp parts in the edge of the rim near the tire, chunks missing and dents in the lip. figured I'd just get new ones instead ;)

I probably could have sanded down some of the rough edges and painted, but there were sharp parts in the edge of the rim near the tire, chunks missing and dents in the lip. figured I'd just get new ones instead ;)

True that, what rims did you get?

BrankZ earlier this year you suggested I find a Peruvian restaurant in Las Vegas to try. Well it's still a place I keep going back to.
Tonight's dinner.
1417403045428.jpg
Let me know when you get up this way we can have an Incakola and grub.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol👍 awesome I will bro, how you liked it? Next time try the causa that's the good stuff or anticucho yup

#1 out of these three hands down.. But I will admit I LOVE the look of the ATX Slab the best and they are worth the wait if it's a funds thing.

Yup it's all about founds lol

I get it, I'd wait and save a little longer and buy what you really want but that's just me. I'd go the 17 on the wheel size because you know you will have more tire options and if you are thinking the 35's you will really want the 37's so you should avoid having to purchase 35's & 37's and go for the 37's off the bat. (Ask me how I know lol).

At the end of the day it's your build and that's what counts! It's fun too!

I get it, I'd wait and save a little longer and buy what you really want but that's just me. I'd go the 17 on the wheel size because you know you will have more tire options and if you are thinking the 35's you will really want the 37's so you should avoid having to purchase 35's & 37's and go for the 37's off the bat. (Ask me how I know lol).

At the end of the day it's your build and that's what counts! It's fun too!

Yea so now my idea is save more and get 17s and fresh new nittos trails 👍 I don't have to save for long just a lil more and I'm there

Top Bottom