BrankZ thread

Armydog

3rd brew of the day.

True definition of

"An irregular heart beat not caused by a heart valve problem". Love caffeine.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Tigrcky

View attachment 73230
This works? For my mpg?

im going to give you some help here but in return you have to stop acting like a little bitch to me ok? BG44K is the only stuff i have seen that actually cleans injectors and catalytic converters out really well and restores some punch. however i have not used the product in your hand so i cannot say if it actually works

Brankz

im going to give you some help here but in return you have to stop acting like a little bitch to me ok? BG44K is the only stuff i have seen that actually cleans injectors and catalytic converters out really well and restores some punch. however i have not used the product in your hand so i cannot say if it actually works

Lol... Ty, but to late just got the royal p

Tigrcky

Oh, I always assumed that type of stuff was a gimmick. Does it really work? How often are you supposed to do it?

well in my experience the BG44K does work, the others not so much however royal purple is new to me, i have always done it with a tune up. so in this case every 100k miles with new plugs and such

Hack12

well in my experience the BG44K does work, the others not so much however royal purple is new to me, i have always done it with a tune up. so in this case every 100k miles with new plugs and such

Good to know. Thanks! :thumb:

Tigrcky

Branko V. i award you with the good sportsmanship award!!! :beer::beer::celebrate::celebrate::honey::honey::wings::wings:

Top Bottom