Boomer!!!

I was NOT pleased with the offense last week. Defense was lights out for the most part. I've never been a fan if Knight, I hope he gets his act together.

I think Okie St. has a good chance of beating UT this year. And if the OU offense dos t pull their collective heads out of their fourth point of contact State might, might, have a good chance at bedlam.

I get lucky to see any big 12 since I'm station out here in Hawaii. It's kind of a curse because yes the games are on at 0700 here. But the down fall is there is room to do stuff (honey list) for the rest of the day. I'm going to take y'all's word and just agree. Lol

Sooner not very pretty but I felt like we went SEC today.

I don't think it will be long before both OU and Ut go to the SEC. Both Teams have poor draft classes because the SEC gets the attention and media coverage which means al the good high school players go to schools in the SEC. So either they go to the SEC or they keep loosing the ability to recruit top notch players.

It's sad but true on the recruitment but I think we're about to get better at that. Because people are noticing they won't get play time or the chance to make it pro by staying in the SEC.

I know the Ags recruiting has skyrocketed since joining. Soon there will be a super league that will have the Alabama's, michigan's USC's, Oklahoma's and UT. They will want to be rid of the Boise state and others that have rained on their parade in recent years. The Rice's and Boise states types will be in a league a step above division 2.

Wasn't a good weekend for Aggie or Sooner football. Top 10 for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom