Bob-O, jeek, rtguy1 & Cjacks95 Big Bear Troll Fest

Hey Cjacks95, I don't know if you knocked a few screws loose when you put your Jeep on its lid or maybe inhaled some water the last time you hydrolocked your motor but, if you really want to get back on that badly, you'll need to try just a little harder.

View attachment 65292

No, you aren't back.
Yes, you are banned.
Yes, banned.

Yes, you really are a loser.

LOL!

So this guy is a coach? Soccer maybe?

On a whim I googled his name.

Thought this was a funny hit:

http://m.topix.com/forum/city/harrisburg-il/TUEHMOG3SOEIICPK6

would it be asking to much to get some logical trolls in here? like they broke the rules and then got the declared punishment (that they asked for) and all the sudden you are the "dick" for doing so? i think its time to have a min IQ requirement

If you start I.Q. testing can I be grandfathered in lol:D

And that link is funny MTG:thumbup:
Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

Hey Cjacks95, I don't know if you knocked a few screws loose when you put your Jeep on its lid or maybe inhaled some water the last time you hydrolocked your motor but, if you really want to get back on that badly, you'll need to try just a little harder.

View attachment 65292

No, you aren't back.
Yes, you are banned.
Yes, banned.

Yes, you really are a loser.

Too funny. I bet he is something silly, like a "life coach". All full of hate but he is telling other people how to live a better life.

Well this has been some entertaining reading! I guess next time I see cjacks95 around town I'll wave and wait for a reaction!

FYI I have hung out with the JKAdventure guys a couple times and they seem nice and had nothing bad to say, but honestly their forum has no traffic at all. The only thing I ever see is rebel offroads latest build. Boring!

Well this has been some entertaining reading! I guess next time I see cjacks95 around town I'll wave and wait for a reaction!

FYI I have hung out with the JKAdventure guys a couple times and they seem nice and had nothing bad to say, but honestly their forum has no traffic at all. The only thing I ever see is rebel offroads latest build.

funny you mention them i know the guy that runs that forum and he has yet to say a negative thing one to me about this forum and has invited me to wheel with him many times

funny you mention them i know the guy that runs that forum and he has yet to say a negative thing one to me about this forum and has invited me to wheel with him many times

Yup seems real nice! But I can't imagine them having many member or a least not that are online

:cheesy: He'll probably invite you out on a run and not say a single thing bad about me :crazyeyes:

FYI I have hung out with the JKAdventure guys a couple times and they seem nice and had nothing bad to say, but honestly their forum has no traffic at all. The only thing I ever see is rebel offroads latest build. Boring!

In all fairness, if you spent more time over there, they would have more traffic. Just sayin. :crazyeyes:

:cheesy: Troy? The last time I saw him was down in SoCal, I pulled up beside him on the freeway and he wouldn't even look at me. Before that, it was SEMA and Allen was with him - both were nice enough considering I had to kick them off JKF twice back when I still owned it. The first time was because they had started a competing forum and our rules prohibited them from being on. They didn't agree and so they snuck back on using an undercover alias and placed hidden links to their forum in their signature. Yeah, real stand up guys. :thumb:

:cheesy: Troy? The last time I saw him was down in SoCal, I pulled up beside him on the freeway and he wouldn't even look at me. Before that, it was SEMA and Allen was with him - both were nice enough considering I had to kick them off JKF twice back when I still owned it. The first time was because they had started a competing forum and our rules prohibited them from being on. They didn't agree and so they snuck back on using an undercover alias and placed hidden links to their forum in their signature. Yeah, real stand up guys. :thumb:

well crap so much for that impression! well once again you shed some much needed light on the topic eddie!! thanks man :beer:

If that's the case we're all in trouble still have a lot to learn in this lifetime:D

^^^^x2 when I talked to them they said they started their own forum because they didn't like the environment at Jk forum. Never said anything about being banned.

Anyways I will always call wayalife my home and have made good friends! Thanks Eddie for making this forum possible :beer:

If that's the case we're all in trouble, still have a lot to learn in this lifetime. ..:D

forgot the quote the first time? lol yeah this is true but hey i dont think your stupid or illogical man your pretty chill like with nearly most guys here!

^^^^x2 when I talked to them they said they started their own forum because they didn't like the environment at Jk forum. Never said anything about being banned.

:cheesy: Oh, I'm sure they didn't like the environment there being that I had to shut them down. I'm also willing to bet they left out the part where they were soliciting our advertisers for free parts in exchange for coverage. Unfortunately for them, some of the people they were soliciting are personal friends of mine and they let me know as much. That's how I found out about them starting up their own forum and, that's when I let them know their accounts would be suspended. And I should note, that is not the same thing as being banned. But, I know that's how it's spun on the interweb.

:cheesy: Oh, I'm sure they didn't like the environment there being that I had to shut them down. I'm also willing to bet they left out the part where they were soliciting our advertisers for free parts in exchange for coverage. Unfortunately for them, some of the people they were soliciting are personal friends of mine and they let me know as much. That's how I found out about them starting up their own forum and, that's when I let them know their accounts would be suspended. And I should note, that is not the same thing as being banned. But, I know that's how it's spun on the interweb.

im still waiting for my sponsored jk :bored01:

Had a friend who runs a Miata website have the same thing happen one of his employees started a competing website and was contacting all his vendors. One of which called the owner and clued him in on what was happening. Needless to say the guy was fired and sued and his new web page was shutdown. Guy had a good paying job and got greedy and ended up unemployed!

Anyways I will always call wayalife my home and have made good friends! Thanks Eddie for making this forum possible :beer:

I think the last time I saw Alan was at a suds & grub at a good friends house in Long Beach. About 4 years ago.

:cheesy: BTW, I like your profile - it's really original :thumb:

View attachment 65293

If I am reading this correctly, what Colby wishes to ride is Eddies dick? :thinking: Sexual frustration always makes the ladies go Bobbit crazy!

Edit: and the last comment on the page MTG posted confirms his desires to dabble in more than just the Jeep's mud pit ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom