Black JK owners.. White or Silver WAYALIFE windshield decal?

Napalm

Black Jk owners with WAYALIFE windshield decals, did you go with white or silver?

I mistakenly ordered the white instead of silver but wasn't sure if white might look better.

Thanks!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403202006.386161.jpg

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I'm going with silver to match my Jeep decals. I think it will be a "complete" look IMO.

StrizzyChris

I did silver as well on my Dune. There's no color matching option, so chose silver to match the silver jeep emblem and headlights. It looks great IMHO

StrizzyChris

When did you place your order? We all just got off the Rubicon, so I bet they haven't shipped orders over the past week or two. So if you really want silver, rather than white, Im sure you could PM wayoflife and tell him your order info and see if its not too late to change it to silver.

Napalm

When did you place your order? We all just got off the Rubicon, so I bet they haven't shipped orders over the past week or two. So if you really want silver, rather than white, Im sure you could PM wayoflife and tell him your order info and see if its not too late to change it to silver.

I placed it yesterday when the store opened back up.. But I sent them a PM and an email so I'm sure they will see it before they ship them out. By the way.. Thanks for the picture. I never get tired of seeing your JK. Makes me wanna do the Paramedic to nursing bridge. LoL. :)

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Go Silver! :thumb:

20140526_105635.jpg

Attachments

• 2013-01-28 20.20.57 (2).jpg
    2013-01-28 20.20.57 (2).jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

JKFlyer

Silver...I have dark blue so I had to choose silver or white and silver looks great. Plus the WAL silver stickers has a metallic like look to it

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

Went ahead and ordered another one in silver. Now to figure out what to do with this extra white one!

Brankz

Dang all of you have silver and looks awesome! Looks like is time for me to upgrade my decal to silver :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403271993.436398.jpg
Here is my white decal

Rccrwlr

We went red! Oh wait. Wrong thread. So sorry you bought black. Must be a bummer knowing that red is a superior color! J/k. Don't have a black rig but my pref is the silver. It pops off the windshield. Our rig came from the factory with silver decals on red but at some point it's been painted and they hand painted the badges back on in black

--rccrwlr

Top Bottom