Big Wave from Québec City (in Canada)

arashi

Good Day to all,

1rst of all THANK YOU very much for welcoming me.

2nd I' very sorry if my English is not perfect my mother tongue is french (it's to late to ban me...;) ).

I've just order my first Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, last week. I should receive it around February 25... Just can't wait!!!! I've order a Sahara, I know I should I've gone for the Rubicon, but for personal and weird reason, that I do not totally control... Bottom line: I had to go for the Sahara (but I took all the possible options available to help the Off Road process).

I've taken like a lot of time to make a selection, and I have the intention to invest the necessary money to upgrade it to a Off road monster!!! (I'll need advice and help for that, if anybody ready to give me advice on that, I'll take it!) I'll post a tread eventually on that topic, and when the time come I'm even ready ;

For my personal life: I'm 37 year old, I'm a infantry officer for the Canadian army (for the Royal 22 Regiment), I live close to Quebec, in a little city call Shannon. I've become a enthusiast about Jeep, after driving one for a week. It was love at first drive! After I took one Off Road it WAS IT! I'm hooked!

My intention for my Jeep experience:

1. 1rst year I'll try to go take a mechanic course, because I believe that if you want to go Off Road it's better to be able to make your repairs. Also during this year I'll gather up more money, and make a plan for the modifications I want to apply my JEEP! Also begin my beginner Off Road experience in Quebec.

2. Make the modification to my JEEP! And for that I want to participate to the process, not just send it to a garage and see it come out with all the options done, without the know how. For these modifications, I'm ready to make a trip to the US!

3. Do at least one adventure a year with you guys, I've look at the videos and I was AMAZE!!!

So that all for me!

Do not hesitate to give advices on the JEEP I'm kind of knew to this way of life.
I'm very looking for people with a lot of experience in modifying the JEEP Wrangler, who are willing to help me in the process.

Thank You All Again!

Seb

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome!! Welcome to WAYALIFE :thumb:

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you out :yup:

arashi

Awesome!! Welcome to WAYALIFE :thumb:

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you out :yup:

Actually there's is one thing...

I've looked at your Jeep MobyDick (the configuration on this site, also in the Rubikon and Moab videos), and it's something I would aim for my Jeep, but since I'm a big newbie to this, I'll need guidance, and like I said before if I have to bring my Jeep near you to do it, It's not a issue.

I've begun to look at the parts on the internet, and I've realized it's doable with my futur Sahara, I'll need confirmation on that, but since we change a lot of the part that differ from Rubicon and Sahara.

Bottom line I would need help to make a sound plan, for this project.

Anyhow, there's no rush, I'm looking for a time frame between 1 to 2 years, so a lot of time to plan this well.

Thanks in advance.

Seb

Top Bottom