Big news in Kenny-g's world!

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Thanks again everyone! I can't wait for our wedding day. It's going to be in August of next year (cause she has to finish her degree) but it'll be worth the wait and I know our wedding will be all planned and awesome by then.

I really wanna incorporate my Jeep into the wedding somehow lol heres what I'd like to plan out; have it in the early-ish morning...like 9, then the party part after that so everyone would get a good brunch in. Have some fun country dancin' & whatnot (YEE-HAW!!!) and then me and Kaity drive off in my Jeep to a seperate place to change & leave for the airport so we could arrive at our honeymoon destination that night! But Kaity thinks that'd be wayyy too stressful :( I think it sounds bitchin! Would be the most kick ass thing ever!

*Edit: oh and I want this to be on the "best mans cake" lol
15epmb.jpg

Last edited:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Thanks again everyone! I can't wait for our wedding day. It's going to be in August of next year (cause she has to finish her degree) but it'll be worth the wait and I know our wedding will be all planned and awesome by then.

I really wanna incorporate my Jeep into the wedding somehow lol heres what I'd like to plan out; have it in the early-ish morning...like 9, then the party part after that so everyone would get a good brunch in. Have some fun country dancin' & whatnot (YEE-HAW!!!) and then me and Kaity drive off in my Jeep to a seperate place to change & leave for the airport so we could arrive at our honeymoon destination that night! But Kaity thinks that'd be wayyy too stressful :( I think it sounds bitchin! Would be the most kick ass thing ever!

15epmb.jpg

That's Awesome!! :thumb::clap2::cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

15epmb.jpg

I wouldn't be able to think straight after my wedding let alone drive.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Well it'd just be to a place to change clothes and then a family member (probably the parents) would drive us to the airport. I do see what you mean though. Would be a very happy/emotional day so it might not be the best idea to do that lol

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well it'd just be to a place to change clothes and then a family member (probably the parents) would drive us to the airport. I do see what you mean though. Would be a very happy/emotional day so it might not be the best idea to do that lol

I was thinking too much, :beer: but sure you can be emotional.:cheesy:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Lol ah...good point! Didn't even think of that since I'm not 21 yet haha I will be this July and so by then I probably would be a bit :drunkbuds:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug

15epmb.jpg

Congratulations! I wish you a long and fruitful marriage!

I do have to say that your probably best if you don't try to plan too much, know your boundaries. Remember your wife has been planning this day since she was 5 so just be careful ;)

Learn the phrase "Yes Dear" This will serve you well for many years to come. It's much easier than removing your foot from your mouth. Or her foot from your butt. :icon_crazy:

Never use the F word! (FAT) Not even to describe another woman's butt... it's a slippery slope!

Never go to bed mad at each other. Always tell her you love her if you can at the end of every day.

Anyway I just thought I'd give you my :twocents: hope it helps. I've only been married 11 yrs now and so far it's been great! :thumb:

DasBuxxx

Congratulations man. My it is well worth it even when you come home and say (smart men think these things, i am not a smart man)..."really you bought those? And how much! That is like 1/3 or the dana 60 you said no to."

But really man congratulations, just remember happy wife happy life :D

Sent from my DROIDX using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom