BIG CHANGE COMING to WAYALIFE

DMF

I’m all squared away. The link saved to my home screen works just as well as the mobile app did. Thank you again.

Blueknight7777

Hey everyone, I need to let you know that there will be a BIG change coming to WAYALIFE and most likely, late this evening. Specifically, we will be moving our entire database onto a new, more modern and up to date forum software system. Obviously, there will be some downtime but we should be up and running again by tomorrow morning and once we are, I think you'll find that the site will still look, feel and function pretty much the same.

There are a couple of things I do need to note and the first of which is that when you visit WAYALIFE after the move, you'll need to do it through our standard URL https://WAYALIFE.com. If you've bookmarked WAYALIFE in the past, it'll most likely have a "../forum.php" after the URL and that'll prevent you from seeing the site.

Second, our mobile app will no longer work once we've made the move or at least, not initially. We will do our best to restore it but until then, you will need to view WAYALIFE through your phone or tablet's browser. However, the new software is designed to look and feel just like an app and I think a you may even find that you like the experience better.

With all that said, I'm sure there will be more than a few of you who'll have questions and if you're one of them, this is the place to post them up. :thumb:
Good luck with your new version! If it’s anything like your old one, it’s sure to be great!

Top Bottom