Big Bear forest fest

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I think I am up for this , anyone has more info about where and how to register ?

Google Big Bear Forrest Fest leads you right to the sign up page . I registered like 6 weeks ago and runs were filling up so get on it.

White lightning

For those of you who are going what color groups are you gonna ride in? I'm thinking the green/yellow group. What about you all??

Slavens

Caught the Bug
For those of you who are going what color groups are you gonna ride in? I'm thinking the green/yellow group. What about you all??

I have no clue about "Color Groups" so i'll look at my registration. I can tell you i am doing John Bull Friday night with KC Highlites and Saturday Morning Dishpan Springs with Crawler Concetpz and that's it. Otherwise camping in Crab Flats from Thursday Till Sunday.

White lightning

On the website it says you sign up with a color group. Idk this is my first year. I may be wrong so don't quote me haha [emoji51]

RocknJK

I know this thread is about a month old but I'll be attending. This is my first year and really looking forward to it. I'm running Gold Mountain Friday and Horse Thief on Saturday. Hope to see some of you there!

Sorry just realized this thread is a year old my bad... sorry guys..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom