Big Bear Area March 12 and 13

crowrb29

List updated!! As of now all details remain the same. I'll keep you guys updated throughout the week.

crowrb29

Super excited for this weekend. Looks like as of now the weather is going to be pretty cooperative too.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457318838.933646.jpg

DaBank

Where is everyone staying at? I live in Apple Valley and thinking maybe coming Saturday morning and staying the night. Frank

allwhitejeeps

Wow I wish I could make this. I jsut came back from Big Bear with my family and heard that next week they should be receiving almost 12" of snow... Its too bad it will definetely be a great trip have fun guys.

oyoquem

I just got 37s on beadlocks installed last week but don't have a new tire carrier yet so I'll be running without a spare this trip. Anyone running a 37 spare?

Moonraker

Planning on doing a couple runs in the Big Bear Lake Arrowhead Area the weekend of the 12-13. Planning on doing a couple of different trails.

We for sure will be doing Gold Mtn on Saturday morning and sort of picking and choosing from there. If you would like to meet up for the Gold Mtn Run we will be meeting up at the Vons shopping center in Big Bear at 900 and on the trailhead airing down and disconnecting between 915 and 930. Gold Mtn is a semi easy black diamond with 2 or 3 bigger obstacles and plenty of room to breath in between said obstacles. Its a great way to break yourself in if you are a beginner jeeper. I ran Gold Mtn when my jeep was still stock and made it through fine. That being said you would want Rock Rails and expect the bottom of your jeep to rub skid plates if you are still stock.

Gonna cap the run at 10 jeeps just due to how backed up people can get on the obstacles.

After we run Gold we are going to try to do Holcomb Creek or Dishpan springs. This is going to be greatly dependent on time and weather conditions. If we don't have time Saturday afternoon then we will shoot to do Holcomb creek at about 8 or 9 Sunday morning.

Going:
Crowrb29
JK LYF
TristanBell23
Oyoquem
Crystaliner
Slavens
Maz
Maz's plus 1
Peak

Maybe:
10frank9
Jags
DaBank

We would like to join you guys if there is still room. In Vegas for about a month.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
We would like to join you guys if there is still room. In Vegas for about a month.

I'm sure there's room considering how far you have traveled however if there isn't I'll give my spot up for you seeing I get to wheel Bear Mtn often. :)

Moonraker

I'm sure there's room considering how far you have traveled however if there isn't I'll give my spot up for you seeing I get to wheel Bear Mtn often. :)

That's really cool of you. I would not want you to do that. I'm out here for work & play.. If you guys think there is an extra spot,we will be there sat morning ready to roll...

Slavens

Caught the Bug
That's really cool of you. I would not want you to do that. I'm out here for work & play.. If you guys think there is an extra spot,we will be there sat morning ready to roll...

Don't sweat it- Either way plan on coming. If I don't go just leaves more time to drink some Moscow Mules in my fancy new cooper cup..hahah

crowrb29

We now have 10 rigs planning on going. If you can't make it please let me know by Friday evening. All link up details remain the same. Really looking forward to this.

Top Bottom