BesTop TrekTop NX Twill for Sale or Trade (Texas)

Napalm

I know I am gonna get flamed hard for this, so I'll don my flame suit now.
IMG_1785.JPG

I recently bought a Twill TrekTop NX. There's nothing wrong with it other than a minor scratch, but ever since I brought it home my wife has hated the twill fabric. She is just not a fan despite all the reasons I've tried to get her to be. After installing it today, she is still not convinced. She likes the black diamond a lot more. Since she approves most of the Jeep purchases, I'd like keep the peace.

I'm either looking to sell or trade the top. If I am trading, I'd like to either trade for a black diamond Bestop Trektop NX OR a Hard top.

The top is for sale at the WAL discounted price of - $700!

Located in the East Texas area.
IMG_1801.jpg
IMG_1802.jpg
IMG_1804.jpg
IMG_1805.jpg

Please don't flame me too hard [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Nate, What is the SALE price for the top?? :brows:

serious question...

while I love the factory soft top, my wife WANTS a trektop...

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Has she seen the Diamond fabric up close and been for a ride in a Jeep with one? This could be an expensive lesson if you end up trading and then she changes her mind (which we know our better halves are prone to do sometimes).

Napalm

[emoji848] What?

Yes, you read that right.

I'm sorry, but this is actually freaking hilarious! [emoji23] sorry for your soft top woes Nathan, hope you get it worked out!

#softtopsyndicate life is hard bro. LoL!

Yes.. this is the literature I need.

I feel like in a year Steel is gonna look like this

View attachment 246314

(yes, that's Steel)

Now that I look at it, I do like those stock Sport wheels and Goodyear Wrangler tires :)

Nate, What is the SALE price for the top?? :brows:

serious question...

while I love the factory soft top, my wife WANTS a trektop...

I PMd you Dave.

Has she seen the Diamond fabric up close and been for a ride in a Jeep with one? This could be an expensive lesson if you end up trading and then she changes her mind (which we know our better halves are prone to do sometimes).

Yeah, we had a black diamond before on two different rigs. She doesn't like the look of the twill or the feel.

Flat Top

I wish I was a little closer to you, I'd swap with you. You ever in Houston? We could meet in Madisonville.

Napalm

I have been thinking a lot lately about trying out a soft top. If for no other reason, the ease of going topless. And that damn twill trek top looks damn good [emoji848]

I love the twill material. Just in the few days I've driven around with it, I do notice it's quieter and looks cleaner.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to keep it. So another person will get to enjoy it :)

Top Bottom