Bestop Tonneau Covers

Jsouder53

Hooked
I’m looking to get a temporary tonneau cover (will most likely use it for ayear). Does anyone have any insight on the inexpensive Bestop soft roll up covers? I plan to get an RSI smart cap but I will be spending money on lift and tires first.

I saw the Bestop EZ roll is only $475, I just want to make sure it does the job to keep most of the weather out. It will be garage kept.

I’d also take a used one if anyone is selling!

kevman65

Hooked
I’m looking to get a temporary tonneau cover (will most likely use it for ayear). Does anyone have any insight on the inexpensive Bestop soft roll up covers? I plan to get an RSI smart cap but I will be spending money on lift and tires first.

I saw the Bestop EZ roll is only $475, I just want to make sure it does the job to keep most of the weather out. It will be garage kept.

I’d also take a used one if anyone is selling!
If you were closer, I have a Tyger for a Colorado/Canyon that fit perfect. But Indiana is a little far for you and shipping is just stupid.

Might look on Amazon, the Tyger (there's another name they're sold under but same product) is relatively cheap and at most I would get a few drips in a corner near tailgate.

Jsouder53

Hooked
If you were closer, I have a Tyger for a Colorado/Canyon that fit perfect. But Indiana is a little far for you and shipping is just stupid.

Might look on Amazon, the Tyger (there's another name they're sold under but same product) is relatively cheap and at most I would get a few drips in a corner near tailgate.
Thank you, I will take a look to see what Amazon has to offer.

Dale72

Hooked
I have one on mine. You will need to put a small piece of weather strip under both front corners. I'm not at home right now to take a picture of where it goes. There's plenty of install videos on YouTube and shows adding the strip. Here's a picture of mine after I installed the cover

Attachments

• IMG_20230218_120723_999.jpg
    IMG_20230218_120723_999.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 10
Top Bottom