Best time to buy a Jeep?

Sorry "smart" was the wrong term to use. But many dealers have a seperate used car company not affiliated with the "chrysler brand" etc , just for this fact. you can sell cars all day long to this company. no different then fleet.or they sell to their other flagship used car departments.its all manipulation , no different then when they tell you " you can have a Hellcat" but you need to buy 15 promasters to get it. thats hy the larger dealers can bump the line with obscure orders like the Hellcat. FCA and the dealers know the ropes to get what they want, and inturn they turn a blind eye to eachother.

Again... Not accurate at all. Did you actually read what you just posted because it makes no sense. Why would any dealer take a demo and sell it to a used car company at used car prices and lose money in doing so when they can sell it new, pass along the applicable rebates and warranties to the consumer and in most cases still sell it for a profit?? :thinking:

The hellcat and any other car for that matter is based on allocation. Larger dealers get more allocation for inventory and cars like these because they sell more cars to get them.

After talking with you briefly about this it's no wonder why so many people are so confused and have so many misconceptions as to how this business actually works:naw:

trailraider

Again... Not accurate at all. Did you actually read what you just posted because it makes no sense. Why would any dealer take a demo and sell it to a used car company at used car prices and lose money in doing so when they can sell it new, pass along the applicable rebates and warranties to the consumer and in most cases still sell it for a profit?? :thinking:

The hellcat and any other car for that matter is based on allocation. Larger dealers get more allocation for inventory and cars like these because they sell more cars to get them.

After talking with you briefly about this it's no wonder why so many people are so confused and have so many misconceptions as to how this business actually works:naw:

Sorry mr sałesman, I guess you are 100% correct. The whole automotive sales industry is above board with no reason to doubt the integrity and honesty about it.
Now let's get the post back on

Sorry mr sałesman, I guess you are 100% correct. The whole automotive sales industry is above board with no reason to doubt the integrity and honesty about it.
Now let's get the post back on

I can see that now you're getting frustrated. I'm not here to disrespect you or anybody else for that matter. The sole purpose of this or any other forum is to simply provide information to others that are in need of it. The reason I joined this forum and not one of the other jeep forums is because after reading through threads here for countless hours, a lot of accurate information is shared in a no bullshit kind of way and it's based on real world experience not hypothesis' or opinions.

I am pretty good with a wrench and am very mechanically inclined. However, I lack some of the knowledge that others here have when it comes to the aftermarket world associated with wranglers. For this reason, you won't see me posting answers to technical questions in some of the other sections here. All I ask is that you take that same advice. You obviously have issues about the integrity and honesty of the automobile industry which is your right. What you did was make specific statements which aren't based on any sort of fact but rather your "opinion" which is also your right. I, unlike you, have spent my entire life dedicated to the auto industry and I will tell you that not all of us are shady, not all of us are dishonest and not all of us lack integrity. I just felt the need to set the record straight. :rock:

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I mostly buy my cars on Craigslist and don't have to deal with this shit.

Lol

Working in the automobile industry Blazin stated pretty much everything spot on.

The only other thing to watch is many times the manufacturers offer programs to boost sales at beginning of month that can be even better than at end of month for bonuses for the dealers. So watch for those too. Usually through first 10-15 days of month on those. Again it's very random to find the deal, pretty much finding a dealer that is one or two away.

I mostly buy my cars on Craigslist and don't have to deal with this shit.

You buy things on craigslist and don't deal with any shit? I'm happy to learn that trick!;)

Lol

Working in the automobile industry Blazin stated pretty much everything spot on.

The only other thing to watch is many times the manufacturers offer programs to boost sales at beginning of month that can be even better than at end of month for bonuses for the dealers. So watch for those too. Usually through first 10-15 days of month on those. Again it's very random to find the deal, pretty much finding a dealer that is one or two away.

Thanks man and yes this does happen from time to time... Fast start bonus ftw!

Top Bottom