Best long arm lift

the enforcer provides everything you need in the kit and doesnt try to sell you stuff you dont need. this is why it only comes with front lower arms. evo now offers rear upper arms as well which you can get to fix your pinion angle. for the front uppers and rear lowers i would just put the stock arms back on and your set.

I don't know if you read the first post, but the only reason I'm getting a new lift is because my rough country lift has all bad control arms and joints. And since my springs sag already I'm just getting a whole new lift

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My problem with the enforcer is it doesn't replace all the control arms which is the reason I'm getting this lift. Correct me if I'm wrong

Nope, you're right but, you really don't need them unless you already got rid of all your factory arms. Of course, you could always just add in the arms you don't get with the kit and you'd still be way ahead. I personally would recommend a set of Currie arms as they are essentially what the EVO arms are with Johnny Joints on both ends. Just a thought.

LOL we both bring home the paychecks and she knows the password for the checking account so I can't sneak in $7,600 for a suspension. I already sent her a screen shot of my EVO shopping cart that was around $13k and she emailed me a shopping cart with long tube headers and a super charger for her Camaro and mentioned needing a dyno tune. I put the long tube headers on this weekend...

:cheesy: Got it. Sounds like you're hard at work chipping away at your end of the deal :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I don't know if you read the first post, but the only reason I'm getting a new lift is because my rough country lift has all bad control arms and joints. And since my springs sag already I'm just getting a whole new lift

i did read it. thats why i said you can put the stock front uppers and rear lowers back on if/when you do the enforcer lift. the lift comes with new front lower arms and you would only need to add in the rear upper arms.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
LOL we both bring home the paychecks and she knows the password for the checking account so I can't sneak in $7,600 for a suspension. I already sent her a screen shot of my EVO shopping cart that was around $13k and she emailed me a shopping cart with long tube headers and a super charger for her Camaro and mentioned needing a dyno tune. I put the long tube headers on this weekend...

Do you have a purse for your tools ?

Hell_Fire

I have the synergy longarm in and I am happy, the geometry just works brilliantly, I am stading higher then normal JKs on 6.5" coils and it still drives like a sports car, on long arms it's the setup that counts, make sure the guys installing it knows what they doing and you A for Away!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have the synergy longarm in and I am happy, the geometry just works brilliantly, I am stading higher then normal JKs on 6.5" coils and it still drives like a sports car, on long arms it's the setup that counts, make sure the guys installing it knows what they doing and you A for Away!!

6.5" of lift?? :shock: Wow, that's super tall but, to each their own :yup:

Hell_Fire

6.5" of lift?? :shock: Wow, that's super tall but, to each their own :yup:

Yeah it is, old school, everyone said 4.5" with 37s or 40s but hey I like to be that guy lol, still it performs awesome and the centre of gravity isn't to bad, the setup was just a bit crazy to make all the angles work, but luckily the guys here at JKA know their stuff.

TheDuff

I also need a new tire road and drag link. What do yall recommend

For tie rod there is only one option! Metalcloak!

All kidding aside, currie is recommended alot. I have the synergy one, works well enough. But if you are gonna do some D60s later on, you'll need a new tie rod again, so keep that in mind.

Attachments

• 1416858681056.jpg
    1416858681056.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 130

noroad

No offense to you sir, but here is a picture of Rubicon express quality. It looked as though the bung had only been tacked to the tube. I witnessed this break right in front of me. So, with that, I can only say I put RR into the same category as TF, where they join hands with RC and sing the shitastic version of kumbaya and I wouldn't waste my money on them.

no offense taken, never said it was the best but i also do not have the kit in the photo you have posted up. Also coming from a guy that puts it in the same category as TF but runs TF:thinking:??

TheDuff

no offense taken, never said it was the best but i also do not have the kit in the photo you have posted up. Also coming from a guy that puts it in the same category as TF but runs TF:thinking:??

But that's why I put it in the same category, I tried TF and it isn't impressive:( I just haven't had the funds to get rid of all the TF parts. And I was serious about the no offense to you part.

Top Bottom