BEDEVILED : An Off Road Adventure Through the Historic Devil’s Canyon Jeep Trail

I hope at some point in the future I get the opportunity to wheel with you Eddie, I'd love to meet the people behind my favorite videos and my favorite app on my phone haha. It's been an honor to be a part of the huge community you and Cindy have created.

nelsonrullan

Congrats, nice work, soundtrack editing very very good, I'm a big fan. I wish someday I could join you on a trail. Best wishes to you and your fam.

zombjep

Awesome video! My favorite part was Don sticking his arm out of the Jeep. Didn't you learn anything from Disneyland Don?:bleh: Another great adventure from the WOL crew. Thanks for sharing.

iRonin

Another solid entry into the library; sometimes the best trail memories are the ones that took the extra hours to complete.

Also, crazy how much red tape it took to get to run it, judging by the size of those boulders you'd think they'd just let them act as natural gatekeepers :)

Finally- solid cinematography. I wish I had the premier skills to do half as well :) thanks for sharing!

simspace

Great video. Holy cow ... 3 miles in 15 hours. I'm impressed with all the smiles at 1:00 am.

But if you're having fun with great friends, I suppose it's not hard to walk away with a smile after such an achievement.

Thanks for the video. I look forward to the next one. I hope I get to join you on a trip one day.

-Chris
u2act.com

Petthefish

Just another trip to the mall hahah. Simply amazing and like everyone else said 3 miles and 15 hours. Sheesh. I love the night shots. Great stuff I need a smoke after all the build up for weeks and to finally finish it awesome. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438573412.137737.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I hope at some point in the future I get the opportunity to wheel with you Eddie, I'd love to meet the people behind my favorite videos and my favorite app on my phone haha. It's been an honor to be a part of the huge community you and Cindy have created.

Well, I do hope you are able to join us on one of our runs in the near future. It would be our honor to have you along for the fun :yup:

Congrats, nice work, soundtrack editing very very good, I'm a big fan. I wish someday I could join you on a trail. Best wishes to you and your fam.

Thanks, glad you liked it and the soundtrack too. with any luck, we will get a chance to wheel together someday :yup:

Awesome video! My favorite part was Don sticking his arm out of the Jeep. Didn't you learn anything from Disneyland Don?:bleh: Another great adventure from the WOL crew. Thanks for sharing.

LOL!! Instinct is a hard thing to keep in check. :crazyeyes:

Another solid entry into the library; sometimes the best trail memories are the ones that took the extra hours to complete.

Also, crazy how much red tape it took to get to run it, judging by the size of those boulders you'd think they'd just let them act as natural gatekeepers :)

Finally- solid cinematography. I wish I had the premier skills to do half as well :) thanks for sharing!

Without question, it's the hard runs that you really remember the most. As far as the red tape goes, I'm pretty sure the BLM never wanted to reopen the trail at all. This is just their way of saying that it is still open without actually being open to everyone. :naw:

Great video. Holy cow ... 3 miles in 15 hours. I'm impressed with all the smiles at 1:00 am.

But if you're having fun with great friends, I suppose it's not hard to walk away with a smile after such an achievement.

Thanks for the video. I look forward to the next one. I hope I get to join you on a trip one day.

-Chris

Honestly, it's only because we were all with good friends that a run like this could be so memorable and in a good way. :yup:

Outstanding video. Tough day for sure and with no power steering...should have brought moby.

Believe me, I would have preferred to take Moby but he was out with transmission problems. :grayno:

smokin dave

Fantastic!!! So worth the wait. You do such a great job with these videos I can only hope to be a part of one, one day.

dwvninety

Wow unbelievable, what an awesome video. That trail looks like carnage waiting to happen. Glad everyone made it out safe.

Trail JK

It's without question, one of the harder trails we've run. Glad you enjoyed the film - we miss you and Ray.

Likewise friend, we need to get out on another run soon!

Watched the film again! Doug looks like he had a blast! Et was munching through those rocks! Don gets best flex just after the reach out... sick shot! And holy moly Stephanie, you get bad a$$ chick of the year!... You're up there with Cindy on your driving, well done!

Perfect way to end the weekend! #wayalifefilmsputasmileonmyface

Top Bottom