Bears garage sale.

Bear_JT

Hooked
So I was stocking up some parts for my JKU before I sold it and got my JT. Needless to say I really have no use for these parts. The Synergy parts are all brand new in box and were never installed. Shipping might be a little much right now but If you cover shipping I’m willing to do it. Also willing to meet up

9B2D0258-92E2-473E-835C-171DFDAA2004.jpeg
Synergy front trac bar and sector shaft brace kit. $old
DAD3B94E-F0BA-4889-AC64-E618425A7D2C.jpeg
Synergy JK/JKU front steering correction kit $SOLD
BE37FDD9-7CF6-4ED1-BC65-9C83FE005311.jpeg
Synergy JK front track bar $old
929CDAC8-F08B-4A6A-88F6-74CA6775E4D6.jpeg
Quadratec JK rear cargo liner used, great shape just dusty $ GONE
E8E7E60A-0496-4E49-9270-CAC18B2EDF96.jpeg
Krazy Beaver Tools aluminum “Dam Rack”. Used in great shape. Shovel not included; mounts to back of JK/JKU roll bar. $SOLD

NOT PICTURED: Brand new Dynatrac JK front and rear brake pads and rotors with hardware. $SOLD

Forgot to add these. Brand new EVO Sliders for for JKU. $Sold

Last edited:

Dale72

Hooked
I'm in the same boat as you. I have a lot of things that I got for my JL and ended up trading it for a JT. And I can't seem to get anyone to buy anything

Bear_JT

Hooked
I'm in the same boat as you. I have a lot of things that I got for my JL and ended up trading it for a JT. And I can't seem to get anyone to buy anything
Man it’s kinda weird. When I traded my JK I thought it’ll be easy to sell off the parts I saved up especially since they are quality parts. I had envisioned being able to put a good chunk towards wheels or tires but everyone locally who asks me about them flakes out or tells me they’ve seen other brands for cheaper.

Dale72

Hooked
Man it’s kinda weird. When I traded my JK I thought it’ll be easy to sell off the parts I saved up especially since they are quality parts. I had envisioned being able to put a good chunk towards wheels or tires but everyone locally who asks me about them flakes out or tells me they’ve seen other brands for cheaper.
Same thing around me. They are basically wanting me to give it to them

Bear_JT

Hooked
Yeah but for the things that I did install on it they gave me a little more for it
Oh that’s good! At least. I think I came out good with my deal. I just wish there was people in my area who would see the benefits of buying quality parts rather than junk.

Dale72

Hooked
Oh that’s good! At least. I think I came out good with my deal. I just wish there was people in my area who would see the benefits of buying quality parts rather than junk.
I hear ya. Same thing here. The payoff on my JL was just a little over $42k and they gave me $49k for it.

Bear_JT

Hooked
I hear ya. Same thing here. The payoff on my JL was just a little over $42k and they gave me $49k for it.
Damn! You can’t pass up a deal like that. I’m sure it was worth it. I’m really happy with my Gladiator. I just wish I could move a little quicker on the build. Now that parts are starting to ship out more it’ll start moving along.

Top Bottom