BDSJEEP's JKUR "The Kennel" Build and Blog thread...

BDSJEEP

So it finally arrived at the dealer, and while we were filling out the paperwork, I had casually asked my salesman if he had ever seen that Experian RV Loan commercial ( this one - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxrHLDusKkE ) and when he ran our credit....LMAO...guess what the score was? HAHA! I couldn't help but be proud of the score as I walked around saying in my deepest voice 816! :cheesy:

...anyway, everything went smoothly (third vehicle I've bought from him in last 3 years) and we are now the proud new owners of a

2015 Billet Silver Jeep JK Unlimited Rubicon! :D:D:D (so named the kennel cuz it'll too often be full of dog hair):doh:

Picked it up for about 11% under the MSRP for $39,800 :clap2:
and he threw in slush mats
Options Include:

Leather
Heated Seats
24R Package
Connectivity (EVIC)
Max Tow Package
Supplemental side airbags
5 Speed Automatic
4.10 Gears
AC with humidity sensor
Freedom top black
UConnect 730 40GB Hard Drive and Navigation
Remote USB port

Attachments

• IMG_3887.jpg
    IMG_3887.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Vey nice and I'm with you on the dog hair, got 2 collies and it is tough to get out of the carpet.

BDSJEEP

Thanks everyone.

Congrats on the new rig! Love the name.

Thanks! Stay tuned...
...cuz' when I add too many upgrades to it, the name will also upgrade...

...and be called "The dawg house!"

Because that's where I'll be, when I spend that much money on mods! :shock::cheesy::rock:

BDSJEEP

OK First mod ordered from Amazon to be here next week - Performance - Flowmaster American Thunder (Flowmaster® Part #: 817674 )

I've always had super brand loyalty to Flowmaster on every single one of my muscle cars, so of course it stands to reason that this would follow me to the off road market. Take a listen to this wondrous sound. It's no V-8 of course, but wow. :eek: I'll post a clip of my JK after install.

Decent price, super easy install ( I will even go one farther and have all joints tack welded ) Super tone quality.

(not actually me or my JKU)

Last edited:

BDSJEEP

Wow! Here already!

IMG_3920.jpg

Unboxing...

IMG_3924.jpg

...and laying out parts waiting for exhaust to cool down.

IMG_3926.jpg

Sure looks like a super easy install! Be back after with a video sound clip of before and after.

The tone on this exhaust is just fantastic! Take a listen -

Last edited:

BDSJEEP

So today I got to meet many of the "NorCal Crew" from Wayalife! Great group of guys to help steer you strait on Jeep mods and their installs!

Panda was pretty much a wrenching machine, and we knocked this thing out in less time it took to let it cool down!
He alone had the tranny and cross member skids in before I could even blink! :yup:

...and so documented, is my second mod, the EVO ProTek.

View attachment 163918

View attachment 163919

THANKS AGAIN ROB! I OWE YOU :thumb:

Additionally, Thanks Scott, for the driveway space and the invitation.

...and thanks to everyone for such a warm sincere welcoming into the fold.

See you guys next week! :driving:

Panda

So today I got to meet many of the "NorCal Crew" from Wayalife! Great group of guys to help steer you strait on Jeep mods and their installs!

Panda was pretty much a wrenching machine, and we knocked this thing out in less time it took to let it cool down!
He alone had the tranny and cross member skids in before I could even blink! :yup:

...and so documented, is my second mod, the EVO ProTek.

View attachment 163918

View attachment 163919

THANKS AGAIN ROB! I OWE YOU :thumb:

Additionally, Thanks Scott, for the driveway space and the invitation.

...and thanks to everyone for such a warm sincere welcoming into the fold.

See you guys next week! :driving:

Anytime my friend so glad to help! Good times ahead :yup: :thumb:

Top Bottom