BAXTER PERFORMANCE SPIN-ON OIL FILTER ADAPTER - Anybody using this?

I think there is a big difference between some of the useless shit that gets pimped by anyone who will take shit for free just to be noticed the quality stuff that Eddie and Cindy test out and share their experiences on here.
I appreciate you saying as much but I think the butthurt is strong enough for this guy that a catch can may be needed.

No I think it is a wear n tear thing, no oil at start up in the uppers......
I do not know how many engines have died due to lack of oil up there so who knows.

Jim
Modern vehicles get oil to the upper valve train within half a second upon a cold start up. I have done plenty of lifter jobs on GM v8’s and have plenty of oil at the rockers on a dry start immediately.

This spin on oil filter is just a scare tactic that is clearly working…….

Drives me crazy every time I walk past the tire shop at Costco. Its retarded. Air is 78% Nitrogen already. No damn way you can tell 22% more difference and Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself
Maybe we should fill our tires with helium. Would that make the vehicles weigh less? then we’d get better mileage. Plus it’d be easier to change tires, and the bigger the tires the more helium so the lighter your vehicle would be. Win win win.

Maybe we should fill our tires with helium. Would that make the vehicles weigh less? then we’d get better mileage. Plus it’d be easier to change tires, and the bigger the tires the more helium so the lighter your vehicle would be. Win win win.
I like this idea; I'd rather have to put a rope on my tire to keep it from floating away during a tire change and easily float it back onto the spare tire mount than wonder if today is the day I drop a nut when lifting it onto the carrier. (y)

So I have this on my jeep. Reason is that the type of spin on it uses has better filter performance over time (ie more pleats and better filtration). Changing the oil filter is easier and less messy as well. Is it a must have item.... No.... would I recommend it.... only if your concerns are the same as mine.

Top Bottom