BANDIT - 2023 Jeep JT Gladiator Rubicon

benatc1

Hooked
Thank you and thanks for the input. I was hesitant to give them a look but in the end, our experience with Lithia was actually kind of amazing. We were literally in and out of there in what felt like half an hour.
That’s good to hear! Regardless of where you are that’s how it should be!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That’s good to hear! Regardless of where you are that’s how it should be!
Couldn't agree more. I think what took the most time was signing all the required docs and setting up the bluetooth stuff :)
Congrats. That's a good looking ride.
Thank you :)
LOL, We are getting a whopping $1500.00 off a Jeep Rubicon that starts at $62,690 here. :oops:
Wow, really? Is Jeep just not giving any love to Canadians or is it your government that's preventing it somehow?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
any plans for a cap? passed a JT with one on the way home tonight. Looks really nice with one.
Actually, I would love a cap on this JT. Without all the extra doodads, I think a black cap with the black roof just like this would look good.

20231101170243-c17dee92.jpg

benatc1

Hooked
Actually, I would love a cap on this JT. Without all the extra doodads, I think a black cap with the black roof just like this would look good.

I agree, if you have the black roof you gotta go black cap, seeing color matched roof with black or vice versa look off to me. Plus that shell looked pretty awesome when you reviewed it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I agree, if you have the black roof you gotta go black cap, seeing color matched roof with black or vice versa look off to me. Plus that shell looked pretty awesome when you reviewed it.
Oh yeah, "off" isn't even how I'd put it. More like, looks like ass.

As far as the Venturous goes, they ain't cheap but man, the quality of it really sold me on one. Most likely what I'll get.

benatc1

Hooked
Oh yeah, "off" isn't even how I'd put it. More like, looks like ass.

As far as the Venturous goes, they ain't cheap but man, the quality of it really sold me on one. Most likely what I'll get.
Yea that’s more on point lol. Venturous seems like a good value tho, especially with accessories options and weight rating, pay over 3k for a standard fiberglass some anyways that can’t hold shit

jeeeep

Hooked

Good timing! I was about to review all the SEMA posts, couldn't remember the name.

I liked the Venturous top and built in strength

JAGS

Hooked
I was joking about the tire shine, but I see they threw that in free of charge.

Congrats on finalizing the deal. Look forward to seeing updates. So if moby is Cindy’s, which gladiator do you “get?” Ha ha.

Top Bottom