Baja Basket Synergy 500.00

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
Sold!!!!!

IMG_2634.jpg

Up for sale Synergy Baja basket w/brackets and 2 swag action packer 8 gallon Baja bins

Quadratec has basket listed at 399.00
Each Swag action packer is 149.99

Rough savings 200.00 if you like this set up.

Fiend just gave me a great ideal. Will throw in a Lava jacket by Ace engineering

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Clearing house? Will the Lava jacket be next. [emoji848] I call first dibs on that! [emoji16]

The wife is actually being listed next. Ad will read something like this....wife reduced, do to the fact she hates to wheel topless at 28degrees F. Haven't been on a run since that glorious day

Time to up the anti...
Buy the Basket and I'll throw a new in box [emoji403] rockslide engineering trail table. The 2story one.

IMG_3099.jpg

Well that didn't work. Just going to give the table away to a forum member then. M_Savage you just won a free tail table courtesy of cleaning out my garage giveaway.

You have one day to reply to this thread.

Last edited:
I dig the basket just wished it worked with a soft top...its a good deal especially with the freebies

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Lava jacket still included?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Trail table and Ace Lava jacket are not included but if you hold out long enough I might add something. The guy who got my Doors received a free Harbor Freight camo moving blanket. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Top Bottom