Az group

Anyone interested in a trail on Friday? (12/23) Maybe Turkey Creek or Elvis? I haven't run either, though, so someone who has would be helpful!

I've been duped into Christmas shopping by the wife...something about needing to get gifts for my kids...sheesh...everyone is so needy...

I'll see how it goes, but I can't promise anything. Trust me, I'd rather go out in the Jeep...

I'm totally in if we can go Monday...but Friday is out.

The vote tally:

Wife - 1 (Christmas shopping for the kids)
Me - 1 (Jeep run)

So obviously I'm outvoted.

I'm totally in if we can go Monday...but Friday is out.

The vote tally:

Wife - 1 (Christmas shopping for the kids)
Me - 1 (Jeep run)

So obviously I'm outvoted.
Unfortunately I can't on Monday because my week of on call starts that day. I understand family comes first, maybe January!

Current plan is to run Elvis tomorrow 12/23.

Edit: We're now meeting at the large red flower pots near Country Thunder at 9 AM.

Address:
20585 E Price Station Rd, Florence, AZ

Note: there is no gas station or food close by so come prepared!

Hope others can make it. Currently have 2 Jeeps. PM me if you're coming so we can look out for you!

Last edited:
Anyone interested in a trail on Friday? (12/23) Maybe Turkey Creek or Elvis? I haven't run either, though, so someone who has would be helpful!

Hey Mike,
I PM'd you before I read this, have you seen the flowers pots on Price Rd? They're a ways before the pavement ends going into Box Canyon, I'll meet you guys there. I'm in San Tan Valley, going out to Gold Canyon is way out of the way for me. If you guys meet at 9:00 In Gold Canyon, I'll meet you at the flower pots at around 9:30 if that's ok?

Edit: I'm a dumb ass... I meant to quote the post above...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom