AZ Beach Town JK Build

Thank you kindly. As funny as it may sound, I'm actually enjoying the slow build up, small piece by piece. Kind of fun to spend time thinking about each step before jumping into the next mod.

Looking good and I'm in the same boat, piece by piece done by me!

Here is where I'm at right now. Light bar for the front bumper on Friday and waiting for it to warm up just a bit to take off the top and put the trail doors back on. After that, my next target is going to be a new rear bumper, but that one's going to have to wait a while. Any suggestions of other ideas keeping my beach Jeep theme in mind? Thanks in advance for your thoughts and expertise.

View attachment 191931

Sweet. Black wheels look good on a white Jeep.

Although it's not a mod, my latest addition is a couple of bottles of Zaino show polish. In between my 98 TJ and this 2015 JK, I built up a couple of Mustangs and fell in love with their car care products. Love the liquid look my paint gets when I put a coat on my JK.

Tomorrow I'm putting my new light bar on my front bumper. I'll get a picture up when the work is done.
IMG_2489.JPG

LED light bar installed. I was able to mount the switch on my dash, but a bit behind my steering wheel. Handy, but not easily bumped on when driving around town. Going to be a bit before I can add my next mod: a new rear bumper.

ATTACH=CONFIG]192314[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_2490.JPG
    IMG_2490.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 70
Just "installed" my Wayalife side decals. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for the super fast shipping and great product!

Attachments

• IMG_2500.jpg
    IMG_2500.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 62
Getting some sunny and warm days here in the southwest so I added a Spiderwebshade.

Attachments

• IMG_2540.jpg
    IMG_2540.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 32
Top Bottom