Axle Shifted wrong way after lifting-Need Advice

dsievert66

New to the forum and Wranglers. I just installed a 2" Dynatrac Endurosport lift on my 2019 JLU Rubicon. I added 1/2 spacers to the front to compensate for the heavy bumper and winch. I also added adjustable lower front control arms.

My problem: My axles all shifted to the Driver. I expected the rear axle to shift to passenger but it ended up being 3/4" in the opposite direction. Trying to figure out what would cause this, and I can't stop thinking that I screwed up the install but everything seems to be in the right place and indexed properly. Unfortunately, I did not measure this prior to doing the work so I don't know if it was off-center to begin with.

Based on the measurements, I would need a track bar shorter than Stock. Any Ideas and recommendations?

Thanks

Elroy231

I've had an upper control arm losen on me due to loose jamb nut. It pulled my rear axel way over to one side.
That said im wondering if you need upper adjustable CAs?
I'm am not an expert, just offering advice and potential places to look.
I'm sure someone else on here will have more advice.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Icky_Vic

I just changed my Front Track bar to the Synergy one... made a huge difference!

Wondering if anyone with the same lift felt the need to change the rear track bar as well.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just changed my Front Track bar to the Synergy one... made a huge difference!

Wondering if anyone with the same lift felt the need to change the rear track bar as well.
Re-centering your axle will not make a difference in feel. The Synergy track bar will firm things up due to it's bushings.

Top Bottom