ATX Slabs AX756 - Off Road Only?

On a side note for anyone looking for slabs in 17x9" they are available on Amazon right now pretty darn cheap :brows:

I have the ATX Chamber Pro II and they fit over the ProGrip

I actually like the look of the Chamber Pro II's better then the Slabs but wish they came in 3.5" back spacing. I worry I'd have issues rubbing with the Chamber Pros.

Does this photo of the busted rock monster look faked to anyone else? Not saying it can't happen, just looks faked to me.

http://wayalife.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=180576&stc=1&d=1451916776

I think it just looks funny bc the center is solid black and you cant see any light on the other side. Maybe it's just leaned against something black that is blocking the light, but it appears to be leaning against a set of tires. IDK it does look funny but don't think it is a fake.

Rockmonsters have some reputation for leaking, and for spinning the tire on the wheel when aired really low.

I love the looks of them, but do your research before buying.

Bead locks on the street

I just bought and installed some Method 105 bead locks and have about 200 miles on them so far. I installed the tires myself and had them balanced at a local shop and they had no issues balancing them out. I was looking at getting the Huchingson rims but decided not to because I heard they were pretty heavy and can be difficult to balance. I have no experience with ATX but the design looks really similar to the Methods. I'm not worried about a ticket because every jeep out there is crusing with fake bead locks so I no longer stand out. I'm just worried about throwing bolts on the highway so I have been driving no around with a torque wrench and I've been checking them with no issues yet.

With all the great input here, I went ahead and ordered the ATX Slabs. Can't wait.
Thanks everybody!

Top Bottom