Atlanta Area Suds and Grub

longarmwj

The JK in the background of that one picture looks really nice! I spot a hilift jack and either a canopy or pop up tent!

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Depending on the date you guys set if I'm anywhere close to Atlanta on my way back from Colorado I'll do my best to try and make this suds n grub........

~Woodrow~

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
When do you think you'll be heading back through this area?

I'm hoping for a mid July......TJ has got their hands on her now and making good progress so I'm guessing another 3 weeks she should be close to finished....we shall see.......I'd still like to meet up with you guys one way or another on my way through....

~Woodrow~

Grubbicon

I'm hoping for a mid July......TJ has got their hands on her now and making good progress so I'm guessing another 3 weeks she should be close to finished....we shall see.......I'd still like to meet up with you guys one way or another on my way through....

~Woodrow~

If you want to break her in on the way home let me know. Id be glad to go beat on her with ya.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
If you want to break her in on the way home let me know. Id be glad to go beat on her with ya.

I'm down with that.......She's built to take it so we can beat on her.......She's pretty close to Wes's Blue TJ JKU build specs and he put that rig through its paces on both JKX's so far this year without any problems........I'm itching to get behind the wheel.....driving a Ford Explorer the last 6 weeks sucks ass I want my rig back lol

~Woodrow~

Kendawg198

Woo Dude
You are showing you are a jeep man. The best thing is knowing what you got under you. I'm ready when you are. Whatever weekend you come thru we all should hook up and wheel a weekend. :thumb:

Kendawg198

Got my rock lights tonight. Heading to Windrock this weekend if anyone wants to join.

Attachments

• 1435205241398.jpg
    1435205241398.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 1435205406650.jpg
    1435205406650.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 1435205423506.jpg
    1435205423506.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 55

thardy

Banned
So I'm looking at either the weekend of July 11th or July 25th. I'm thinking a meeting time of 5:30 at the top of the parking deck at the Taco Mac in Dunwoody (Perimeter Mall area).

Thoughts?

Grubbicon

So I'm looking at either the weekend of July 11th or July 25th. I'm thinking a meeting time of 5:30 at the top of the parking deck at the Taco Mac in Dunwoody (Perimeter Mall area).

Thoughts?

Either date works fine for me and the time also works.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I'm down with the 25th as well that gives me an extra 14 days if my Jeep is not ready by the 11th.......fingers crossed it is and I can make it otherwise I'll have to tailor the date to when I'm passing through the area on my way home to South Florida.......hoping for the best.......Cheers :beer:

~Woodrow~

thardy

Banned
Details:
7/25 @ 5:30pm

Taco Mac
1211 Ashford Crossing
Atlanta, GA 30346

Meeting at the top of the parking deck in the shopping center.

Top Bottom