Asshole Jeeper

TorturedMargot

I was at Central Market (in Poulsbo, Washington) today with my friend and we were walking through the parking lot. Some guy in a yellow Jeep with WAYALIFE decals on his vehicle yelled out his window to "move our asses" because I guess we were in his way? Later he was stomping angrily through the parking lot. It was so lame and pathetic, I felt secondhand embarrassed.

Not sure if this guy is a forum member or not, but he's a jerkoff. Shitty behavior like this just makes the entire community look bad. Assholes suck.

Attachments

• BC520D06-2E75-4038-8676-0DF7B2DF4D5E.jpeg
    BC520D06-2E75-4038-8676-0DF7B2DF4D5E.jpeg
    275.3 KB · Views: 49
  • D3A8C9D0-B220-46A2-8E06-65E0A259634F.jpeg
    D3A8C9D0-B220-46A2-8E06-65E0A259634F.jpeg
    302 KB · Views: 49

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I was at Central Market (in Poulsbo, Washington) today with my friend and we were walking through the parking lot. Some guy in a yellow Jeep with WAYALIFE decals on his vehicle yelled out his window to "move our asses" because I guess we were in his way? Later he was stomping angrily through the parking lot. It was so lame and pathetic, I felt secondhand embarrassed.

Not sure if this guy is a forum member or not, but he's a jerkoff. Shitty behavior like this just makes the entire community look bad. Assholes suck.
Thank you for joining to save us from ourselves Karen.

WJCO

Meme King

Welcome to Wayalife. Looks like you just joined Thursday. Interesting first post....

TorturedMargot

But yet here you are hours later and it’s still bothering you. Sounds to me like he won this one.
Not really, I just enjoy putting people on blast. The Wayalife decals just made me go "huh." Eddie is such a kind guy, kinda weird that anyone who is a fan of him would be such a classless cocksucker.

I can see that his Jeep has Wayalife approved wheels. He must be a forum regular. Ha ha.

Top Bottom