Are You an AMAZON Shopper?

I’ve used it twice to jump start my lawn mower and once to jump my neighbors side by side.
Great investment. I have no doubt it’ll be up to the task to jump any of my vehicles even though I haven’t had the need yet.
thanks for reply, I waited a day too long its back up to 80 bucks again lol

Answered my own question, YES you can jump a completely dead or not use a battery. There is a tiny button on the side of the jump cable plug says “boost” hold it down for 30 seconds to bypass the safety features. I got the T6 as it says it has the same battery and capacity and is smaller, but mainly the t8 wasn’t on sale anymore and this was.
E2B48656-44C6-4F56-A7C7-934A33668571.jpeg
2E7C6A77-CE3D-411C-90F4-46DB60C2D87C.jpeg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Answered my own question, YES you can jump a completely dead or not use a battery. There is a tiny button on the side of the jump cable plug says “boost” hold it down for 30 seconds to bypass the safety features. I got the T6 as it says it has the same battery and capacity and is smaller, but mainly the t8 wasn’t on sale anymore and this was.
View attachment 362664
View attachment 362665
They are great. And so much easier than trying to position jumper cables between vehicles

FFPulley77

Hooked
View attachment 362664
View attachment 362665
That’s the one I’ve got, it’s come in handy for a motorcycle and the neighbors car. I think he went and bought one shortly after.

That’s the one I’ve got, it’s come in handy for a motorcycle and the neighbors car. I think he went and bought one shortly after.
Used it a couple times so far no issues, I do think the jumper cable plug could be a lil more stout, feels wiggly. Went to amazon to grab a link for a friend looking for one, apparently Tacklife is owned by the same company that makes Aukey, who is in trouble with amazon for fake review scams. And have been completely removed, all their products are gone.

FFPulley77

Hooked
Used it a couple times so far no issues, I do think the jumper cable plug could be a lil more stout, feels wiggly. Went to amazon to grab a link for a friend looking for one, apparently Tacklife is owned by the same company that makes Aukey, who is in trouble with amazon for fake review scams. And have been completely removed, all their products are gone.
Wow, one big question I have is; who the hell leaves their database wide open with no password protection??

TrailHunter

Hooked
Hey Eddie... I just bought one of those Lifesaver Jerry can water purifiers through your link... Let me know if it shows up on your end... Thanks

Top Bottom