Are front and rear brake lines the same?

boardsurfer

I am looking specifically at the Evo lines but they say they are meant for the rear. The price is the best I have seen, so would buying 2 sets and putting one on the front work? So, aside from length, aren't they the same?

jeeeep

Hooked
I think the difference is the length between front and rear - the rear tend to be longer.

have you looked at Crown performance brake lines? around $135 depending on how tall a lift.

They include both front and rear pair for the price - Quadratec has the best price I've seen

boardsurfer

I think they are. When I did my axle swap, I used these lines and it says "JK front or rear." Obviously I'm not 100% sure, but this seems to indicate that they are.

https://www.claytonoffroad.com/jk_front_or_rear_wj_front_brake_lines

That is what I figured. Some sets say front or rear, but this one just says rear so I wasnt sure.

I think the difference is the length between front and rear - the rear tend to be longer.

have you looked at Crown performance brake lines? around $135 depending on how tall a lift.

They include both front and rear pair for the price - Quadratec has the best price I've seen

Thank you, I'll look into that.

JeepJeep75

The EVO enforcer kit I used came with EVO’s extended drake lines. All four of them were identical. Same bends on one end, same fittings on both ends. Same length on all four.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom