ARB Fridges ?

JKbrick

Speaking of which, how’s the FC doing 🤣🤣

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Is it still in Jail? Thinking that your should ship it up to Washington to get the treatment that 715 is getting :brows:

Out of site out of mind, a delivery driver from the supplier I buy materials from wanted it a lot worse than I did! It took all the fun out of it after Tina got pissed at me for buying it. I’m sure I could get Herb back some day but he’s tucked away inside for now so it should stay nice

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

J&k_Overland

Out of site out of mind, a delivery driver from the supplier I buy materials from wanted it a lot worse than I did! It took all the fun out of it after Tina got pissed at me for buying it. I’m sure I could get Herb back some day but he’s tucked away inside for now so it should stay nice

I recently did that. Bought my buddies YJ wife was like what ya doing “buying a Jeep”. Hopefully pick it up tomorrow

benatc1

Hooked
I bet a huge difference. Maybe ill look at some today, just not sue what size would be ideal.
I believe 50qt and 35qt have the same foot print diff every height, I have a 50 along with a lot of people, that footprint will fit behind your back seat but not hit the tail gate. Anything bigger won’t fit without putting the seat down or going sideways like WJCO did. This is ARB speaking of course, Domeitcs might be a bit different

I believe 50qt and 35qt have the same foot print diff every height, I have a 50 along with a lot of people, that footprint will fit behind your back seat but not hit the tail gate. Anything bigger won’t fit without putting the seat down or going sideways like WJCO did. This is ARB speaking of course, Domeitcs might be a bit different
Yeah I’m thinking around the 50qt range. You guys have any input on the ZERO model compared to the classic?

AZVAJKU

Hooked
I agree with bentac, the ARB 50qt is a convenient size and has worked out well. 👍🏻🇺🇸

TonyT

Caught the Bug
I have the 50qt classic and it's been great. I think mine is almost 10yrs old now. So its certainly been worth the cost.

I use it every year for trips to Moab and Sand Hollow so we can do our grocery shopping at home before the trip.

And you will be everyones' favorite with ice cream sandwiches and popsicles on warm trail days.

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks for all the info! I’m going to snag one up. Been way over due for one.
Like others have said, this is a game changer. We had a 50qt prior to this. It did fine. With a family, I wouldn't go any smaller. The only reason we got this one is to fit under the JT tonneau cover. 50 is too tall. With that being said, this 63 doesn't look like it will fit under the JL Tuffy cover. I haven't tried it yet, but looks too tall. As others have mentioned, we have used this thing on so many road trips with hotels. Plops right down on the bellboy cart, and into the elevator it goes. On the road, if you don't finish your food and get a box, you just throw it in the fridge. Along with specialty treats, drinks, whatever tourist trap catches you, you can put it in the fridge. It's great.

Top Bottom