ARB compressor wiring

desertrunner

Does anyone know if the onboard air wiring for all the ARB compressors are the same?
With the motor swap i had to ditch my Warn powerplant so i need a need air up solution. I have ARBs little micro compressor for my air lockers but thinking about swapping over to the twin so i can do lockers and tires. Id prefer not to have to rip open the dash again since i already have the wires and switches where i want them just dont know if the twin will plug right in to the existing harness.

The twin will have additional plugs due to the duel compressors and will come with a new harness. You should be able to just wire in the switch wires (purple and black) to your existing switch you have installed.

desertrunner

The twin will have additional plugs due to the duel compressors and will come with a new harness. You should be able to just wire in the switch wires (purple and black) to your existing switch you have installed.
I currently have the power spliced into my cigarette lighter under the dash which is really the part I'd rather not have to do again. If I remember right the harnes had some extra wires that weren't used for the small compressor I wonder if they just use the same harness for all of them

A.J.

The switch wire harness should be the same. Mine was. The only difference will be the wiring to the compressor’s.
1683494857621.jpeg

desertrunner

Ok so this is the diagram for what I have and it looks like yes what I already have tied into ignition power of the sig lighter and the switches can all stay where I have it. Just the wires that go to the compressor are different like you said. Sweet think I'll be good to go then
Screenshot_20230507_173352_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Top Bottom