Arb Compressor, Cobra 75 CB, and Rugged Ridge bumper with winch

BlueCopper

Removed a few accessories before selling my jeep. The compressor was on my jeep for a little over a year and works perfectly. I'll include the mounting bracket and Rugged Ridge switch panel as well if anyone wants them.

Bumper is the Rugged Ridge stubby front bumper with an Engo 12000 winch with synthetic line. These are about 2 years old.

CB was purchased in June, installed, and used once. I have a Mic mount bracket I can include as well.

I'm in northern Illinois. Don't have any pictures right now but I'll post them if anyone wants them.

Edit: CB and Compressor are sold

Last edited:
Hadn't got that far.....$200 for the compressor, $500 for bumper and winch, $150 for the cb? I've got 2 antenna mounting brackets and an 18' cable that I will throw in with the cb as well.

Last edited:
I had changed it in my original post to include the Arb Compressor, Cobra 75 CB, and Rugged Ridge bumper with winch. Anything to include those would be awesome.

The compressor is sold. Still have the other items and I'd like to get them out of the garage. If anyone is interested make me an offer.

Here is the bumper and winch. Only thing not shown there is the controller for the winch.

Attachments

• 1447340408940.jpg
    1447340408940.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 169
Here is the cb. If anyone doesn't want the other stuff or just wants to save on shipping I'll just tape up the cb box and sell it that way. Make me an offer

Attachments

• 1447340724845.jpg
    1447340724845.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 162
Top Bottom