Apparently I'm a Horrible Person for Being a Member

USMC Wrangler

Absolutely ridiculous. I guess I'm "friends" on here with Eddie, (and many others), with a user name like USMC Wrangler, because he/they "hates the military" so much. I am so tired of these Nancy boy, momma-didn't-treat-me-right, ball-less, safety pin wearing freaks. F'in pussies

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

WJCO

Meme King
Nearly every troll here that says 'ive heard' or 'i read' etc, always has the same lines, rumors they've read on the internet with no personal experience to back it up. And the ones that even have a reason to be upset are because members here didn't put up with their agenda or didn't tell them what they wanted to hear. If an internet forum makes your life so hard that you have to harbor the hate and keep it with you, then you suck at life.

JeepFan

Hooked
It's just weird to me. I've never had any negative feedback from having my WAL decals on. Maybe it's different here in Texas vs other states or regions? I dunno...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
To be fair when I say all the time... Where I live there are a few people that don't like this forum. I see them during my daily commute and get the dirty looks that prompt me to wave enthusiastically.

It's a WAYALIFE! [emoji41]

To be fair when I say all the time... Where I live there are a few people that don't like this forum. I see them during my daily commute and get the dirty looks that prompt me to wave enthusiastically.

It's a WAYALIFE! [emoji41]

Ah that makes more sense. Yes wave at them like a child waving at santa on Christmas Eve!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
The world is full of assholes and the number is growing. Longarmwj just met one. They are ignorant and uninformed about how to run a business, and they are envious of success. The fact they are showing up in greater numbers tells me we belong to the better forum. :twocents:

Top Bottom