AOAA Guided tour March29th

PJScullyJr

I've got some installing to get done before the trip too... Brown Santa showed up early for my birthday. :)

1394129248072.jpg

Sent from my Z10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GRNHORN

hahah aahhh sleeping in jeeps lol #2drproblems lol I am thinking about it but i am trying to save for a tire carrier and gear/lockers!

Easy solution; tell the girlfriend that any money that was going towards any future dates is going to be for this trip, so she better come along as this will be the only date for awhile.

PJScullyJr

The thing I liked about the Northridge4x4 kit is it came with the EVO mount.
The EVO mount puts the compressor up higher in the engine compartment.
1394135144664.jpg

It puts it above the brake booster.

Sent from my Z10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

Easy solution; tell the girlfriend that any money that was going towards any future dates is going to be for this trip, so she better come along as this will be the only date for awhile.

Hahahaha that might not fly so well lol hahaha i will have to see if she has it off ill ask later today but we are deff doing a april one so we might just wait to camp.

GRNHORN

I am looking forward to one of the camping trips as well. I haven't been camping since I was a little guy.

kornchip

Camping does sound like the best way to go. We will have to organize another good one here when the weather decides to stay warm.

beans

Camping does sound like the best way to go. We will have to organize another good one here when the weather decides to stay warm.

Agree! :) The weather has just been too wierd to camp this march--unpredictable and unlike anything I've seen in years....its 40 degrees now watch, by the time the trip comes it will be like this...

blizzard77cleaning.jpg

GRNHORN

Does any one need a bracket for an ARB CKMA12 Air Locker Accessories? I ordered the ARB CKMA12 from Amazon and they sent me the ARB CKMTA12 '12V' On-Board Twin High Performance Air Compressor by mistake.:eek:

I just ordered the correct bracket but figured before I sent the other one back to Quadratec I would see if someone needed it. It cost me $50 not including the shipping, I will sell it for the $50.00.

ilikeguns

I'm hoping for a camping trip. I have my Comfort inn room reserved but I'd love to cancel it and camp. My kid always asks to roast some marshmallows and I love sitting around a fire

GRNHORN

Ok, here is my second modification I have done to my Jeep. It is not much I know but still thought I would share.

Hi-Lift Jack.jpg Hi-Lift Jack2.jpg Hi-Lift Jack3.jpg

Just an FYI if you haven't been to rausch in the past few days... The entire camp site is snow... I don't think you'll be camping for a little bit... But a lot can happen in two weeks!

Top Bottom