Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Long time no chat

Hey everyone.

I was chatting with Sharkey today and he said I had to check out this thread...didn't disappoint.

Hope everyone is well, been a while since I've been on here.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
WTF? So is he closing his office? Or he can't find a mask?

American Dental Association ordered them closed. I’m, “essential,” so this shit is business as usual for me. I can’t just run to the dentist any time. They can open for emergencies, so I have to wait until it breaks, or causes pain.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Just got an alert on my phone reminding me how imperative and 'for my own good' it is to stay in my home.

Yeah, thanks fuckers.

Can't make this shit up.

View attachment 343970

Our wonderful governor just banned gatherings of 10 people or more. Last I checked, it was a Constitutional right to be able to gather and protest. :naw:

Meanwhile, in Mississippi...

https://www.businessinsider.com/cor...cutive-order-most-businesses-essential-2020-3

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hospitals here already running out of supplies. No more ventilators available at a few locations. Out of Tylenol. Out of masks. That happened about a week faster than I expected. Still no testing happening, state lab is actually throwing out tests that weren’t extreme cases because they don’t have enough supplies to test them all.

For you Netflix bingers:
IMG_6427.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom