Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, you're dragging me back into a rabbit hole I crawled out of about 15 years ago .....

It's easy to become entangled in all this shit, but what really matters if you look at the Foundation of our country is that the PEOPLE just wanted to be left the fuck alone. All of this other shit is what GOVERNMENT has entangled this in. Honestly in the last week, I've sent packages of toilet paper to family and friends (seriously) whereas the GOVERNMENT is still arguing over how to stop this stupid fucking virus from blah blah blah blah blah and it will cost trillions of dollars (WHICH THE MIDDLE CLASS WILL PAY FOR) . WE THE PEOPLE are the power that gets shit done (NOT THESE BONEHEADS IN WASHINGTON).

According to our founding documents 'To secure these rights, governments are instituted among men deriving their just power from the consent of the governed.' < YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of this other shit (like you listed) just creates problems, divisions, etc. It's time the PEOPLE make this country what it should be and used to be. Congress is bought, paid for, and are complete whores. They don't care about any of us. This wasn't what was intended.

Last edited:
Anyone self quarantined?

Like Californians are the only ones buying guns cause they are scared. Right....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

No; the entire nation is pretty much sold out of ammo once again, but The article was about California...? I responded to the article I don’t understand your point?

Honestly, as against closing those shops as I am. I’m not upset that a bunch of panicked Californians suddenly won’t be able to purchase firearms that they have zero experience or training with. I’m also not upset that they all are getting a first hand lesson in all their extra laws.

:hmm: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Sure sounds like fucking infringement to me. That's an unconstitutional power grab by that sheriff if you ask me. :twocents:

:hmm: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Sure sounds like fucking infringement to me. That's an unconstitutional power grab by that sheriff if you ask me. :twocents:

Unlike all the other laws and limits they have normally? I don’t disagree with you, when this is all over it’ll be interesting to see going forward what is deemed as “essential” “non essential.” If the governor deemed them essential there and the sheriff shut them down that’s absolutely a power grab overruling the governors decision. Specifically want to watch Cali in the coming year for all their legislation to see how many of their citizens that were pro nonsensical gun control change their tunes. Luckily people are still remaining calm (enough) to not riot.

Unlike all the other laws and limits they have normally? I don’t disagree with you, when this is all over it’ll be interesting to see going forward what is deemed as “essential” “non essential.” If the governor deemed them essential there and the sheriff shut them down that’s absolutely a power grab overruling the governors decision. Specifically want to watch Cali in the coming year for all their legislation to see how many of their citizens that were pro nonsensical gun control change their tunes. Luckily people are still remaining calm (enough) to not riot.

I just hope that this shit is really just a virus and a couple years down the road we're not all looking at each other wondering what the fuck we all just let happen.

*whew* (takes off tinfoil hat & puts back in basement)

Oh man, you're dragging me back into a rabbit hole I crawled out of about 15 years ago when I used to rail about this and other shit. .........

I can't believe you had the patience to write all that out, but I thank you for it.

How many points did your blood pressure go up by the time you finished?

I bet at least 40.

This shit is out of control, and both sides are trying to take full advantage of the current crisis.

I'm afraid after all this shit is over, we will hardly recognize our nation.

I'll have to look around. Nothing around here anymore is available for under 350k. Makes me sick.

The primary reason is assholes from California moving there, driving up the prices, and ruining the great? state I was born and raised in.

Anyone self quarantined?

I can't believe you had the patience to write all that out, but I thank you for it.

I bet at least 40.

This shit is out of control, and both sides are trying to take full advantage of the current crisis.

The primary reason is assholes from California moving there, driving up the prices, and ruining the great? state I was born and raised in.

Locusts

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I bet at least 40.

LOL, I copied & pasted. Otherwise I'd still be typing that shit out!

You forgot your meme, I gotchu

Haha, thanks for having my back!

Screenshot_20200322-220530_Instagram[16460].jpg

Looks like they missed the line item for my new roof. Why can't they just do the right thing when it matters most?
Oh man, you're dragging me back into a rabbit hole I crawled out of about 15 years ago when I used to rail about this and other shit.

Wanna get really sick? This is the fucking nonsense that Pelosi is adding to the bailout bill. This was sent to me by a buddy that lifted it from somewhere, he didn't tell me where, but it looks like a transcript from a radio show. Limbach maybe. Regardless, it's nauseating. There are line items with fucking $B's.

Okay here's what the democrats want, and this is why they are blocking the Senate bill....

$100,000,000 to Nasa, because, who knows why.
$20,000,000,000 to the USPS
$300,000,000 to the Endowment for the Arts /
$300,000,000 for the Endowment for the Humanities/ because no one even knew that was a thing
$15,000,000 for Veterans Employment Training / for when the GI Bill isn't enough
$435,000,000 for mental health support /
$30,000,000,000 for the Department of Education stabilization fund/ because that will keep people employed
$200,000,000 to Safe Schools Emergency Response to Violence Program
$300,000,000 to Public Broadcasting / NPR has to be bought by the dems
$500,000,000 to Museums and Libraries / Who the hell knows how we are going to use it
$720,000,000 to Social Security Admin / but get this only 200,000,000 is to help people. The rest is for admin costs
$25,000,000 for Cleaning supplies for the Capitol Building

Still reading through this crap
$7,500,000 to the Smithsonian for additional salaries
$35,000,000 to the JFK Center for performing Arts
$25,000,000 for additional salary for House of Representatives
$3,000,000,000 upgrade to the IT department at the VA
$315,000,000 for State Department Diplomatic Programs
$95,000,000 for the Agency of International Development
$300,000,000 for International Disaster Assistance
$300,000,000 for Migrant and Refugee Assistance pg 147
$90,000,000 for the Peace Corp pg 148
$13,000,000 to Howard University pg 121
9,000,000 Misc Senate Expenses pg 134
$100,000,000 to Essential Air carriers pg 162 This of note because the Airlines are going to need billions in loans to keep them afloat. $100,000,000 is chump change
$40,000,000,000 goes to the Take Responsibility to Workers and Families Act. This sounds like it's direct payments for workers. Pg 164

$1,000,000,000 Airlines Recycle and Save Program pg 163
$25,000,000 to the FAA for administrative costs pg 165
$492,000,000 to National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) pg 167

$526,000,000 Grants to Amtrak to remain available if needed through 2021 pg 168 (what are the odds that doesn't go unused)

Hidden on page 174 the Secretary has 7 days to allocate the funds & notify Congress

$25,000,000,000 for Transit Infrastructure pg 169
$3,000,000 Maritime Administration pg 172
$5,000,000 Salaries and Expensive Office of the Inspector General pg 172
No voter ID to get a ballot, & anonymous “ballot harvesting” pg 650
$2,500,000 Public and Indian Housing pg 175
$5,000,000 Community Planning and Development pg 175
$2,500,000 Office of Housing
$1,500,000,000 Tenant-Based Rental Assistance Office of Public and Indian Housing. 1,000,000,000 of which can be used as "additional administrative and other expenses". pg 176
$720,000,000 to the public housing fund pg 177
$100,000,000 for Community Block Grants for Native Americans pg 183
$250,000,000 for Housing Block Grants for Tribes pg 182
$130,000,000 for AIDS Housing pg 185
$20,000,000 of which goes to one time grantees whatever the hell that means pg 186
$15,000,000,000 for the Community Development Fund pg 188

Only $10,000,000 of which is set aside for infrastructure for fighting infectious disease pg 191

$5,000,000,000 in Homeless Assistance pg 193
$100,000,000,000 for Rental Assistance - pg 198

An additional $7,000,000 enforce the Fair Housing Act - 203

Paid Family Leave for Sickness is 2 paid work weeks pg 213
Emergency Family Leave
Now applies to all employers not just companies over 500 employees pg 208
Guarantees paid leave to employees who have an in-law who gets sick pg 209
Opens up leave for some you are in a "committed relationships with" pg 212
$1,000,000,000 for more Obamaphones!

This shows me that they don't really think this is a big deal. Business as usual. Use a crisis to rob us blind.

Still reading......
$227,000,000 for grants to States for youth
2 activities pg 80

$261,000,000 for grants to States for dislocated worker employment and training activities, including supportive services and needs-related payments; pg 80
$10,000,000 for Migrant and Seasonal
Farmworker programs...WTF??

$100,000,000 for ‘‘Job Corps’’,

$15,000,000 for ‘‘Program Administration’’,

$6,500,000, to the ‘‘Wage and Hour Division’’,

$30,000,000, to OSHA
$10,000,000 for Susan Harwood training grants
$1,300,000,000, for ‘‘Primary Health Care’’,
$75,000,000, for ‘‘Student Aid Administration’’,
$9,500,000,000, for ‘‘Higher Education’’,

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's easy to become entangled in all this shit, but what really matters if you look at the Foundation of our country is that the PEOPLE just wanted to be left the fuck alone. All of this other shit is what GOVERNMENT has entangled this in. Honestly in the last week, I've sent packages of toilet paper to family and friends (seriously) whereas the GOVERNMENT is still arguing over how to stop this stupid fucking virus from blah blah blah blah blah and it will cost trillions of dollars (WHICH THE MIDDLE CLASS WILL PAY FOR) . WE THE PEOPLE are the power that gets shit done (NOT THESE BONEHEADS IN WASHINGTON).

According to our founding documents 'To secure these rights, governments are instituted among men deriving their just power from the consent of the governed.' < YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of this other shit (like you listed) just creates problems, divisions, etc. It's time the PEOPLE make this country what it should be and used to be. Congress is bought, paid for, and are complete whores. They don't care about any of us. This wasn't what was intended.
Amen

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m neither a staunch Republican or Democrat, they’re all bought and paid for in many way(s) as far as I’m concerned (I’m for common sense and fairness and also to be left alone) but all this ^^^ A-Fucking-men!!!

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: Thank you all for helping to MAKE THIS THREAD GREAT AGAIN!!

If the world is coming to an end, at least I can go laughing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom