Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard something similar from someone that I would consider to be a reliable source. I hope that person is wrong.

I’ve also heard it from a reliable source. I think some things are getting lost in communication transfers though. They may be “planning” for such an event, but doesn’t necessarily mean it’s gonna happen. From the time I’ve heard it from my source, it would’ve happened already and didn’t. They also might be giving the states individual discretion until the federal side takes over, which could result in martial law... and nobody wants that... including the guys in uniforms that would be patrolling the streets in camouflage. Bottom line is nobody knows what’s happening but things are changing on a daily basis. I can’t think of anything that has brought this many nations down so quickly... that’s the scary part about it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Don’t start losing it on me my dudes.
Maybe I’ve just been whipped and beaten to conform and the “do as I say” thing has been shoved down my gullet so much I’m just “meh” about this entire situation.

Hang in there!!!! This shit will all pass.

Adjustments.jpg.

Anyone self quarantined?

Meanwhile in Italy

A bunch of high school kids locally were talking about doing the same. Although I fully understand both the desire and the joke, I talked my son out of participating.

Not gonna lie though, if I was 17-25 I might be doing the same. That age group is having their lives turned upside down by a bunch of older people who fucked up the planet and are now scared that nature is coming back at them with a huge nut shot.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
A bunch of high school kids locally were talking about doing the same. Although I fully understand both the desire and the joke, I talked my son out of participating.

Not gonna lie though, if I was 17-25 I might be doing the same. That age group is having their lives turned upside down by a bunch of older people who fucked up the planet and are now scared that nature is coming back at them with a huge nut shot.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yep, I would have done the same.

Damn funny I might add!

Anyone else feel the desire to just take their jeep apart and put it back together again. It's basically an adult Lego right?!
Being military I am in the boat of being told what to do so.... my week of down time I may very well just play adult legos in the garage haha

Sent from my SM-T810 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Meanwhile in Italy

https://youtu.be/6pv8z3NfC0w

Meanwhile in Italy's hospitals

https://vimeo.com/398334975

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J60fQr0GWo&feature=youtu.be

This shit aint pretty. Its not ONLY effecting the elderly, its not just the compromised, even the Doctors that have caught it from patients because they ran out of masks and gloves have died. Theres not enough room for everyone to be sick, with the average hospital stay of 10 days, look at that video, 10 days like that. US hospitalization has 40% between ages of 20-50 already, a 34 year old just died in California from it. There's no reason NOT to sit at home and play with your jeep watch some tv for a couple weeks and do your part.

Last edited:
I fly out this morning from LAS to HNL...not to crazy about going to an airport but I’m afraid a temporary domestic travel ban may separate me from my family for too long a time

I fly out this morning from LAS to HNL...not to crazy about going to an airport but I’m afraid a temporary domestic travel ban may separate me from my family for too long a time

I’d do the same. Safe travels

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

But on a serious note...Tulsi Gabbard has dropped out of the race and endorsed Biden...that will really put him over the top...

State of California stay at home order. Who’s next?

Pennsylvania:

https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/co...ays-open-what-closes-to-stop-coronavirus.html

LIFE-SUSTAINING BUSINESS
These kinds of businesses will stay open:

Crop production, including grain, vegetable and fruit farming and greenhouses.
Animal production, including cattle, hog and poultry farming.
Fishing, hunting and trapping.
Oil and gas extraction.
Food and beverage manufacturing.
Paper manufacturing.
Chemical manufacturing, except paint and adhesives.
Plastics and rubber manufacturing.
Cement manufacturing.
Iron, steel and aluminum manufacturing.
Machine manufacturing for agriculture, construction, mining, commercial and service industry, ventilation/heating/air conditioning/commercial refrigeration and engines.
Manufacturing of electrical components and navigational instruments.
Medical equipment and supplies manufacturing.
Wholesalers of motor vehicle parts and supplies, commercial equipment, metal and mineral, electrical, hardware, plumbing and heating equipment, machinery equipment.
Wholesalers of paper products, drugs, groceries, farm products, chemical and petroleum, beer, wine and distilled beverages.
Auto parts and tire stores.
Grocery stores.
Beer, wine and liquor stores.
Gas stations.
Convenience stores.
Electronic shopping and mail-order houses.
Most forms of transportation: Air, rail, water, truck, transit (except charter buses and sightseeing operations), and related support activities.
Pipelines for oil, gas and other products.
Postal service and other couriers.
Warehousing and storage.
All electric, water and sewer utilities.
Newspaper, periodical and book publishers.
Radio and television broadcasting, cable, telecommunications and satellite carriers.
Data-processing, hosting and related information services.
Banks and credit agencies.
Rentals and leasing services.
Scientific research and development.
Facilities support services, investigation and security and service to buildings and dwellings.
Waste management and remediation.
All health care and social assistance, except child day care.
Residential-only RV parks and rooming and boarding houses.
Restaurants – takeout only.
Repair and maintenance services for cars, electronic equipment, personal and household goods and commercial machinery and equipment.
Death care services.
Religious, grantmaking, social advocacy and civic organizations.

NON-LIFE-SUSTAINING BUSINESS
These kinds of businesses must close:

Forestry and logging.
Mining.
Construction.
Tobacco manufacturing.
Textile, apparel, leather and wood manufacturing.
Printing and related activities.
Clay, glass, lime and other nonmetallic manufacturing.
Foundries.
All fabricated metal product, industrial machine or metalworking machinery manufacturing.
Computer and communications equipment manufacturing.
All manufacturing of electrical equipment, appliances, transportation equipment and furniture.
Furniture, home furnishings and lumber wholesalers.
Apparel wholesalers.
Car dealers.
Furniture and home furnishing stores.
Specialty food stores.
Stores selling clothing, shoes, jewelry, sporting goods, hobbies, music, books and other department stores.
Florists, office supply and stationary or gift stores.
Vending machine operators and direct-selling establishments.
Charter buses and sightseeing tours.
Software publishers.
Video and sound-recording industries.
Telecommunications resellers.
Securities, commodities and other financial investments.
Insurance carriers and related activities.
Funds, trusts and other financial activities.
Real estate.
Professional services including legal, accounting, architectural, computer systems design and management, scientific and technical consulting.
Office administrative, employment and travel services.
Educational service, including all elementary and secondary schools, colleges and universities.
Child day care.
All forms of performing arts, spectator sports, museums and related industries.
Traveler accommodations (except residential-only RV parks and rooming and boarding houses).
Bars.
Personal care services.
Dry-cleaning and laundry services.
Business, professional, labor, political or similar organizations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom