Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFPulley77

Hooked
Fast forward ten years:

20 year old sues doctor, parents, and state of Texas for allowing his penis to be cut off as a minor. Texas settles case for $1B.
Exactly. If you’re not old enough to vote, buy alcohol, buy tobacco or enlist, then why would you be considered old enough to make a decision that will have an effect on the rest of your life?
I’m sure in 10 years my tax dollars will be taking care of this boy and his settlement.
On the plus side, the mother said if the bill passes they’re moving out of Texas...

Kuboske

Exactly. If you’re not old enough to vote, buy alcohol, buy tobacco or enlist, then why would you be considered old enough to make a decision that will have an effect on the rest of your life?
I’m sure in 10 years my tax dollars will be taking care of this boy and his settlement.
On the plus side, the mother said if the bill passes they’re moving out of Texas...
Any parent guilty of encouraging, or in any way, enabling this whole "transgender", insanity in their children, should be charged with abuse.
Well, actually, drug out into the street and stoned to death...

Kuboske

You won't read about this on CNN, or Twitter, but, I'll leave it here...

fiend

Caught the Bug
You won't read about this on CNN, or Twitter, but, I'll leave it here...
You won’t read about it in the “main stream media” because the article is suspect.

JT@623

Hooked
It’s a sad day that these are the people we have leading what was a free nation . Unfortunately they are taking us down the road of no return America as we knew it will be gone soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom