Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out today that Governor Sisolak (not rumor, he said it himself) has seen his own dentist for a cleaning. That’s nice for him. Too bad the rest of the dentists in the state, and their patients, have not been afforded the same opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Anyone self quarantined?

Just for the record....I knew I saw that video recently. Then I realized it was because Clay posted it here: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/59608-Anyone-self-quarantined?p=1212063&viewfull=1#post1212063

And of course now, yes, it's gone.

View attachment 346350

Can't make this shit up.

It’s up again (at least the link I provided is working). Seems like people must be reposting it as fast as it is being removed. That is awesome (that it’s being reposted, not that it’s being removed to begin with).

Found out today that Governor Sisolak (not rumor, he said it himself) has seen his own dentist for a cleaning. That’s nice for him. Too bad the rest of the dentists in the state, and their patients, have not been afforded the same opportunity.

The elite are not subject to the restrictions of us populous scum that might transfer the 'virus.'

Two of my three kids went to beaches at Tahoe today (Nevada side where the beaches are still open). They were at different beaches but both reported back that plenty of people were there.

My daughter was at a pay-to-enter state beach. I am happy to say that she reports the sheriff deputies, fire department, and park officials (yes, all three were walking the beach) were at least nice and took no more action than to politely remind people not to congregate in larger groups. For the most part, they were allowed to do what people do at the beach.

For those of you who think I’m a bad dad for letting them venture out into the world of Covid, you can promptly eat a bowl of donkey dicks. [emoji1596]

Probably other news coming soon, not sure if cleanings are under this directive but announced today (at least I got an email) stating that limited necessary medical and dental procedure are ready to resume, of course, also praising how well he managed the entire situation and flattened the curve. Likely opened up because someone found out he went to the dentist lol

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Probably other news coming soon, not sure if cleanings are under this directive but announced today (at least I got an email) stating that limited necessary medical and dental procedure are ready to resume, of course, also praising how well he managed the entire situation and flattened the curve. Likely opened up because someone found out he went to the dentist lol

Dental offices were already open for emergency dental services. So, for the dental community, Sisolak’s directives this afternoon were a huge nothing burger.

Dental offices were already open for emergency dental services. So, for the dental community, Sisolak’s directives this afternoon were a huge nothing burger.

Well true, and so have hospitals for emergency surgeries, minus VA & most surgery centers, but electives are coming back online next week at some facilities, at least with proper patent selection and limited #s of cases as they ramp up. Granted, the hospitals themselves could be making these choices as they probably see things clearer than swizzlesnacks.

View attachment 345630

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-died-from-virus-had-other-illness-italy-says

Call me heartless but assuming this is true in America as well, I have a hard time seeing the justification of our liberties continuing to be stripped in this communist style lock down we’ve been under.

So I recently read a study from the Financial Times that showed how the death rate for COVID-19 was almost exactly the same rate as “general background risk” of death. Basically saying that if you died of COVID-19 you were likely going to die anyway in the next 12-16 months with the exception (only slightly) of those over a certain age.

Adjustments.jpg

People in America actually believe this...

View attachment 346362

That is quite possibly the scariest thing I have read yet about this.

I know the Atlantic leans left, and I mean waaay left, but that statement is still farther out, even by their standards.

This is the kind of thinking that is rotting our great nation from the inside out. What would lead people to views so far foreign to the freedoms granted in our Constitution?

That is quite possibly the scariest thing I have read yet about this.

I know the Atlantic leans left, and I mean waaay left, but that statement is still farther out, even by their standards.

This is the kind of thinking that is rotting our great nation from the inside out. What would lead people to views so far foreign to the freedoms granted in our Constitution?

The constant beating they get through the education system and MSM. Not to mention idiotic boomer parents that had it too easy growing up and passed that on to their kids? I see it
everyday in that (my) generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom