Anyone running the Fox Internal Bypass Shocks?

mrmike

Going to bump this up, I am interested in the internal bypass shocks also. The other shock that I am considering is the Fox 2.0 factory series res. with adjusters. Anyone running these? I looking for a good quality shock to pair with my 3" Synergy coils.

I ran the 2.0 resi shocks and found the ride pretty decent on and off road. EVO bolt on coil over now. On road ride is pretty close to what it was. Slightly better. But I was happy with my old set up too. As stated before the spring rate played a huge role. I had soft springs mated with the Fox.

As to the bypass version, never tried them but new guys involved in the development testing. Biggest improvement will be bottoming resistance at speed. Especially in the back as that is where the Jk tends to suffer. The Fox guys run them on their own rigs so they should be pretty smooth on the road too.

upnover

I run the factory resi with adj. best shock I have ran. They are paired with metalcloak coils. Had the tf 9950, bilsteins, fox 2.0 non resi performance, those were on tf, rk, synergy coils at different times. .

I have been debating on trying the ibs shock. Not a lot of real world feedback. Like the idea of having the internal bumpstop. But at 2k for shocks, kind of want to just go try out coil overs. Little bit more and more fab work. Will not do the bolt on. Get some artec towers for the front and run the synergy setup in the back.

Decisions decisions.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Have not run Fox on my JK but ran them on my dirt bikes for many years. First class equipment after they were dialed in. I'd run them again on the JK.:yup:

2trackin

I run the Fox 2.0 reservoirs. They are a bit stiff. Especially in this frozen Tundra they call Michigan. I have yet to have them at anything over about 40*. I am using Evo Plush ride coils as well and am only at about, 2500 miles on them. Hoping with a few more miles and when the warmer weather arrives my ride will be softer.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom