Anyone have info on DTC code C0031-1D Wheel Speed Sensor - out of current range

1RNGR

Caught the Bug
This code keeps throwing which is currently the bane of my existence so any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. I do have an appointment set with the dealer on the 24th, which I hate to keep, but will as a last resort if I cannot resolve this issue until then.

WJCO

Meme King
If the front sensors are the same, I would swap the left and right and see if the code changes. Also, closely look at the wiring to see if it's stretched or cut from your ball joint incident.

jeeeep

Hooked
This code keeps throwing which is currently the bane of my existence so any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. I do have an appointment set with the dealer on the 24th, which I hate to keep, but will as a last resort if I cannot resolve this issue until then.
that's left front sensor (driver side) make sure the ABS connector is fully seated, the plug is mounted on behind the frame around the shock mount (based on my JLU). Also check the cable for nicks or if been pinched, the wires are thin and could break.
It's also possible the abs is bad but you would need to replace it to find out if that's the issue.

Have you been on any trails that tested the articulation of your JT?

you recently changed ball joints? check if the cable got pinched by the dust shield.

Last edited:
Top Bottom